Tiffany Marble Molds / Overcharge for equipment & training

I wanted to start a new business to go along with my other business, I searched the internet and found Tiffany Molds Inc. They promised a mold package to make cultured marble. So i paid $65000.00 to tiffany after flying from louisiana to california twice and training for less than 40 hours at a rate of $5000.00 for training i found that he overcharged me by about $50000. For everything so what ever you do , do not get involved with p.w thompso@tiffany marble molds inc.

Comments

• Mi
      18th of May, 2007

Mr. Harper you very lucky man. We give pw thompson at tiffany marble molds four time that amount and too late we know we could buy same for 25% less. Many months later receive molds many tings not come that we buy. Big mistake of lifetime. They have no face and no mind only want money.

• Mi
      18th of May, 2007

Update address.

• St
      7th of Nov, 2007

You are not alone we paid twice that amount for training & could have bought our molds for half the price we paid, from one of their competitors. The warranty is just a sales gimmick & not worth the paper it is written on and the molds full of defects. Don't risk it.

• Ga
      7th of Dec, 2007

PW Thompson has been taking advantage of people since the early 1970's that I know of.

I see things have not changed, other than he moved from Florida to California. A true example of "Let the buyer beware."

If you want to throw your money away, throw it my way before you give it to him.

• Wi
      10th of May, 2009

for 1/6 price I would have sold you a complete plant full of equipment..booths, molds roller system, mixers spray equipment shakers and trained you for free. wilecoyotetwo@hotmail.com

• Ju
      7th of Sep, 2009

I want to purchase the Mold and I have been in contact with P.W. Please where can I purchase Modl?

• Ju
      7th of Sep, 2009

I want to purchase Marble Mold and I have been in contact with Mr. P.W. Thompson and we have scheduled for first installment for the Mold. Please, where can I purchase Marble Mold?

• Tr
      22nd of Sep, 2009

Hello Justman,

Are you still looking for the molds? I got my everything from Sunrise International and found they are pretty reliable. I am satisfied about my new manufacturing business.

• Me
      26th of Jan, 2017

Hello every one, I'm very fascinating g for molding and designing staff. I really want to take a lesson how to make. What is the best place you recommend me?

• Me
      26th of Jan, 2017

If any one know the best and reliable molding schools in Southern California area, please let me know. Thx