Tidewater marketing / have not recieved gas vouchers

1 Freee Gas, 14100 Walsingham Rd. Ste.36#12Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-514-0366

I started sending gas receipts as required in Oct 2008, and continued for each month up until Jan 2009, Iwas supposed to recieve a $25 gift voucher for each months receipts. Instead, all I received was a pack of lies about website failure and telephone "problems". The fact is that this $500 gas deal was included as part of my furniture purchase from Ashley Furniture.
Jerry Harrison
1815, 26th Street
Rockford
IL 61108
Oyspanner@hotmail.com
[protected]

Comments

• Al
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    Tidewarer Marketing - Not keeping agreemeet
    tidewater marketing
    14100 walsingham road ste 36#12
    Largo
    Florida
    Phone: 877-396-1655 800-514-0366
    gasolineredemptioncenter.com

I purchased an automobile and included in my purchase price was a $500. gas deal. I started sending in gas receipts as required in august 2008, and continued to each and every month up to april 2009, I was supposed to receive a $25. gift voucher for each months receipts. But the only thing I received was one, and only one response of which was excuses, and lies of telephone and websight problems. I called and called also, tried to contact them through websight " " No Ressponse '

Alan Woodrum
    4011 Huston Ave. Norwood, Ohio 45212 Alan_Woodrum @ yahoo. com [513-731-3443

• Un
      9th of Sep, 2009

Tidewater called my work place today again. After telling them last week not to call my place of work. This lady named Mrs. Palma is the when I spoke with both times. Guess what did?? She faxed an Employment Verification Form to my boss with my signature copied from the original contract and pasted at the bottom of the form. And on top of that she must have called my work place to get my boss’ name and fax number since information was never given to her in the first place.

So be careful with this company, they will do anything to if you can’t pay them. I would still away from them at all cost. Yes, they will approve your loan, but will make your life hell if you miss a payment.