Tidemill Farms Apartments / Raining in my living room

1 Hampton, VA, United States Review updated:

I've lived here for about 6 years. The majority of the time living here I had problems with my foof leaking in my living room. The first two times they tried to repair the roof was not successful. The associates in the office were putting in the repair requests but the maintinance people just didn't do the job correctly. The last time with new associates in the office they were not taking my request seriously. I don't know if they were just not putting in my request or the maintenace men were not doing there job. There's not a contact # to complain about this or website. I wanted to talk to corporate for this problem but all #'s ended right back to this office I was trying to complain about. Anyway, the last time about the roof, I called, waited, called, waited, called, waited for 2 to 3 months and finally they fixed my roof. I had to live with this roof leaking into my living room onto my furniture. All I could get was "I so sorry about this" I have pictures and recipts of the problem and how long it took them to fix this problem. The only way to put in a complaint is by calling it in and hoping the associates do there job by putting it in. The only way to complain is to complain threw them. Then if the repairs are not done upon lease agreement they have legal right to evacuate you. This is just not right!

Comments

• Ta
      15th of Apr, 2010

I feel my comment to this complaint should be taking care of ASAP! This is just not right to people who are paying every month. Take complaints seriously other wise more complex's will be in court for things that can easily be resolved.