Tidebuy.com / won't cancel order and refund, won't respond

China Review updated:

I placed an order for three prom dresses on January 16, 2012 and a second order for a fourth dress (two for each of my girls to try on and decide which dress they liked/fit better for their senior prom) on February 27, 2012. To date I have only received two dresses, neither of which look like the pictures shown on their web site. I have tried calling, emailing, messaging through their instant chat feature on their website but I get no response. Tidebuy.com states that production time for the dresses is 22-28 days. One of the dresses ordered on Jan 16th has still not been received and it has been 56 days. Out of frustration, I have asked that all my orders be cancelled and that I return the two dresses I have received so far. I am met with resistance with respect to returning the dresses and absolutely no reply to my request to cancel the orders. I have spent $653 with Tidebuy and I want it back. This company has awful business practices. I am not even sure where to go to get help of file a complaint to rectify this matter.

Sd

Comments

• Ms
      Mar 15, 2012

The above complaint is correct about Tideybuys extremely poor business and customer service. In addition to my problems with tideybuy, BillMelater (a paypal service) is billing me for items that were returned to tideybuy which were returned because the order site would not allow me to cancel a second order place in error. I refuse the package at the post office and the package was return to the company. Tiebuy refuses to credit my account with BillMelater and BillMelater has not address the issue with them but continues to harass me about a purchase that was return and Tidebuy has acknowledged the return. Please post how I should go about filing a complaint against both companies.

• Lo
      Jun 03, 2016
    Tidebuy.com - Tidebuy has never responded to our emails and shows our order as disputed and not canceled on their website
    Tidebuy.com
    tidebuy.com

My daughter purchased a dress from this site and before 24 hours were up found out she could not attend her prom so we cancelled the order in accordance with their "cancellation policy" which read "Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund". We notified their customer service via email and also canceled the order on the website but received NO response. Concerned with this we contacted PayPal about the vendor and they filed a dispute. Tidebuy has never responded to our emails and shows our order as disputed and not canceled on their website, They have also now changed their "cancellation policy" to read 12 hours instead of 24 - however, I made screen shots of their site when I canceled so I could show Paypal with the dispute. Paypal will refund my money but these guys are CROOKS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

• Da
      Sep 18, 2018
    Tidebuy - smart watch

I purchased a smart watch from Tidebuy TWO MONTHS AGO!!! I am yet to receive the watch!!! I am extremely upset with the customer service of this company!

• Na
      Nov 13, 2018
    Tidebuy.com - puerto rico shipping
    Cayey Puerto Rico
    Puerto Rico

Please let me know why my order can't be completed. I have finished and put my credit card information then, the page crashes and don't let me place the order well. I don't know why because tideway ships to Puerto Rico.

I need help, I need to buy my dresses soon.

My order number is: 1761896