Tidebuy.com / will not refund

Portland OR, United States Review updated:

Don't buy from tidebuy. I had purchased a $180 dress (August 2013) and received the wrong dress. They admitted to doing so, and I asked for a refund upon returning the dress, and they informed me to keep the dress and they would give me $15 coupon. I took the necessary procedures to return the dress, which had cost me an additional $35 for shipping, and contacted paypal. Tidebuy had denied to paypal ever receiving the return, and as of today (June 2014) I never received my refund. If you decide to purchase from tidebuy. com, be prepared to keep the item no matter the issue, because there's a very likely chance you will never see your money again.

Am
Jun 17, 2014

Comments

• Pa
      Oct 19, 2011
    Tidebuy.com - Will never order from them again
    tidebuy.com

The quality of the dresses are OK. Not as glam or fine quality as seen on the website. Since all the dresses are handmade in a factory in China the seams are not straight, not precise, and makes the dresses look cheap. Customer serivce is worse than the quality of the dresses. Everytime a question is asked the answer is NO...point blank. Will never order from them again!

• Si
      Nov 09, 2011
    Tidebuy.com - The dresses look nothing like the designer gowns they are copying
    tidebuy.com

DO NOT BUY HERE! The dresses look nothing like the designer gowns they are copying! I ordered one that had pick ups and you could see ALL of the stitching that held them up! Such low quality and you are NEVER going to get a refund from these people!! Dont do it!

• Ti
      Nov 18, 2011

Dear Customer,
    We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Please post your full order number so that we can investigate your case further and offer solutions.

Regards
    www.tidebuy.com

• Ri
      Dec 05, 2011
    Tidebuy.com - They take your money when you want customer service they ignore you
    tidebuy.com

I have ordered wigs from this site. All are completely wrong color, they take your money when you want customer service they ignore you...

• Ti
      Dec 21, 2011

Dear Customer,
    On behalf of tidebuy.com, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. We very much appreciate your feedback and comments as we are constantly trying to improve our products and service.
    I encourage you and all other customers who have any issues with tidebuy.com to please contact me at [protected]@Tidebuy.com
    Again, we are terribly sorry for the trouble.
    Regards,
    www.tidebuy.com

• Mu
      Jan 30, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Waste of money on a dress that cannot be worn
    tidebuy.com

The dress arrived with a rip and the top cut so badly on top it could not be worn as one side was cut 4 inches less than the other and one side of your bust hangs out. You can SEE the bad cut but they did not stand behind their return policy. They only replied to every email with "we are sorry you did not like your dress." Waste of money on a dress that cannot be worn.

• Ca
      Feb 03, 2012

If you want to purchase dress on line, I want to recommend Peridress to you. I have had my wedding dress from Peridress. The dress is really an amazing and wonderful wedding dress.Thanks for all of their help and making it possible for me to have the dress of dreams I will recommend them to any of my friends which get married in the future.

• Gu
      Feb 08, 2012

I want to warn all potential buyers on the site of TIDEBUY. I bought a wig for my wedding day. I took an advance of over two weeks so I can get it in time (according to their promise between 2-8 days delivery) wig came after dozens of emails only a month after the deadline. The product was not made proper, and extremely badly. Severely disappointed again after countless emails without any responds from their part. Finally i received a reply that they are willing to "compassion me" ... And give me a credit of $ 10 for the next time I'll buy there ... Completely ridiculous . I had paid nearly $ 300 the Wig worth for the garbage… maybe ten dollars. So please! If anyone thinking of buying there please run away like from fire burn from this site where people liars and never get close to the product you order. Thank you.

• Sl
      Feb 13, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Please do not buy anything from them
    tidebuy.com

I have not receive my wig yet but i already lost my excitement about, now that I take a closer look to the vocabulary used on the web site it looks less pro and trust-less, i cant believe I was such a full to spend to 200 dollars on a wig on that website. PLEAS DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

• Ka
      Feb 24, 2012

I was pissed off too, i stupidly ordered more than 10 dresses from them. As i thought the price was so cheap as what it look on the website. up till now i still haven't received another 6dresses it more than 50days already. some dresses which arrived was not look the same as the dress on the website what i received was just look so ugly cheap, cheap material and many headaches along the way.

BETTER DONT BUY FROM TIDEBUY, so you wont be so headache like i do. pay for reasonable price than stupidly cheap and expect gorgeous look...no way only stupidly cheap look arrive..

• Mr
      Feb 24, 2012

I have bought a dress from Tidebuy and to my surprise is not what i was expecting ... I have called them 4 times asking how to return the dress ... Answer'We will send you an email tomorrow' and today there is already the third tomorrow. just in case Tidebuy will read this the order # is153592 and the dress is roughly the way it is picture the adhesives are opening when you move and the waist area looks really bad comparing with the picture... So I still whait for that email hoping it will came in a timely manner considering the 15 day returning pollicy. I wish mot to deal with you Tidebuy.com

• Ba
      Mar 09, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - The worst quality I have ever seen in a dress
    tidebuy.com

Its ripping off, the worst quality I have ever seen in a dress. it was very bad in sewing, size, color, and design and they refused to return. Go read their return policy its so starchy and vague.

• Sm
      Mar 30, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - The biggest rip off
    tidebuy.com

The biggest rip off... i cancelled my order within 24 hours after reading bad reviews. they first of all said i was short on my payment by $20 (which i was not) and they said they would only give 10% of my money back???????? after 24 hours...are they that quick at making them?? I am so annoyed.

• Li
      Apr 03, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - This site delivered my product 20 days late and the product i received looked nothing like the picture
    tidebuy.com

This site delivered my product 20 days late and the product i received looked nothing like the picture they have on their website. i spent $200 dollars and regret every penny of it. their number is international so any Americans cant call without paying for long distance.

• Ha
      Apr 09, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - I've been waiting for the refund since november and nothing
    tidebuy.com

I've ordered a wedding dress from Tidebuy and after 2 months they have realized that they are not able to sew it for me. I've been waiting for the refund since november and nothing, you can call them, send messages but they are lying all the time.

• Ho
      Apr 15, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - These people are not willing to accept my return
    tidebuy.com

These people are not willing to accept my return --- POOR QUALITY and defects on dress, not to mention it looks NOTHING like the photo. Do NOT buy with them!

• Li
      Apr 16, 2012

this is exatly what i have just been through...i sent the exact amount and they said I was $20 short...then they said they would give me 10%. I went balistic and bombarded them with e-mails saying i would take them to court etc and they said they would give me the full refund. now, one month later and they keep saying i have not provided them with the correct infor for refund!!!??? I hate these ***** how can this be reported?

• Ba
      Apr 24, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - I bought a wedding dress that was incorrect in size, incorrect in description and incorrect in some of the seams
    tidebuy.com

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

I bought a wedding dress that was incorrect in size, incorrect in description and incorrect in some of the seams.

Even though I have sent several pictures as poof they are still no willing to tell me how the get a refund and where to return the dress.

• Mi
      Apr 29, 2012

Well i ordered a dress on april 17th and they said on the site it would be 4-8 business days when it would be shipped out. when i email them they give me the run around and i just wanna get my money back.

• Bo
      Apr 29, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Turned out to be the worst online shopping experience EVER
    tidebuy.com

While they wasted no time charging my card for the purchase (which included a $22.00 shipping fee!), it has been over a month and my item has yet to even be shipped. I was skeptical about this in the first place, but I literally found nothing like the item anywhere else. It has indeed turned out to be the worst online shopping experience EVER. Follow your instincts.

• Fi
      May 06, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - They'll take your money, respond to each email but you will never get your dresses
    tidebuy.com

DON'T BUY TIDEBUY, these are just crooks and liars, they'll take your money, respond to each email but you will never get your dresses!

• Am
      May 07, 2012

you guys ruined my senior prom because yoou lied about how long it would take the dress to come in. i dont have a dress for prom. you ruined everything. i cant afford another dress. you just migth be the worst website out there.

• Mo
      May 13, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Item Not as Described
    TideBuy
    China

i recieved my dress but it is not as described it is too much defferant and too much ugly.
    Tidebuy refuse to refund my money .
    you can see in attached pictures how much dress defferant.

• Ho
      May 20, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - They refuse to accept their mistakes and to accept refunds
    tidebuy.com

Very poor quality, don't buy... They also refuse to accept their mistakes and to accept refunds.

• Ga
    Tidebuy.com - Stay away from these guys
    tidebuy.com

I just order a dress Two Months ago, I received today and is the most horribly dress its not even close to the picture that they show on web, very bad, And to make impossible to return, cause is very expensive to send to ship to china. Very disappointed.

• Ta
    Tidebuy.com - The dress I received was way too big and too long
    tidebuy.com

I ordered a dress which was custom made with my measurements. The dress I received was way too big and too long. Eventough I sent pictures of the dress showing the wrong measurements, I didn't receive my money back. They just keep saying that my pictures are "unqualified". Therefore my advice: Never order from tidebuy.com.

Tidebuy.com - This website is SCAM, don't buy from them
    tidebuy.com

I had very bad experience. This website is SCAM don't buy from them I ordered my dress on February 20. I never received it. Every one who had bad experience file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I hope it will help to stop this business.

• Kl
      Jun 05, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Basically a rip off site
    tidebuy.com

Terrible. Buyer beware! Basically a rip off site. It takes much longer than they state to get your order. I have been waiting for months and still no dress. Now I see that others have complained about the quality. I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered the dress. Do not buy from this company!

• Go
      Jun 27, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Please stay away from this web site
    tidebuy.com

Do not order from this site. I am in Hong Kong and ordered a dress for my graduation party. The color of the dress I ordered was red, but the dress I got was scarlet, which even looks like orange in the sunlight.

They refused to give me refund, saying it is common when you're online shopping.

Please stay away from this web site. I sincerely warn you.

• Ru
      Jul 12, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - I ordered a dress that was nothing like the picture
    tidebuy.com

I ordered a dress that was nothing like the picture plus poor workmanship they refused to give me back my money! Wish I had done more research on this company before wasting my money!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE EVER!!!

• La
      Jul 16, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Absolutely sick of dealing with these people
    tidebuy.com

I am very disappointed with Tidebuy. Purchased a dress a little while ago, received it promptly but there were obvious faults with it. There have been any emails back and forth but they either tell me to think of their costs or that it is my fault. I was wondering if someone could help me out on how to go about getting my money back from PayPal? This is my number 1 objective right now, absolutely sick of dealing with these people! ;/

• Em
      Jul 17, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - I paid 100euros for nothing and the tragedy is that I waited 4months for it
    tidebuy.com

I received the dress today...(if anyone can call it a dress) it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen...I really want a refund...I paid 100euros for nothing and the tragedy is that I waited 4months for it...

• Ci
      Jul 23, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - Everything is wrong: fabric, color, size, terrible look and sewing job
    tidebuy.com

I have ordered mother of bride dress. IT IS FUNERAL HOME DRESS. It is unwearable. Everything is wrong: fabric, color, size, terrible look and sewing job, length, stains on fabric. Nobody ever will buy it even for $1. TITEBUY REFUSE TO REFUND MONEY. DON'T EVER BELIEVE IN THEIR RETURN POLICY.

Jul 26, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - I received my wedding dress and it was awful
    tidebuy.com

I received my wedding dress and it was awful. Wrong size, wrong pattern, wrong color and they don't give me the permission to send it back and refund my amount. Stay away from this site.

Aug 06, 2012
    Tidebuy.com - I think they are a scam and a fraud
    tidebuy.com

I ordered a wig from Tidebuy.com. I never received it. When I contacted them they said they were busy, but would start to make huh??? my wig. I assumed when I ordered it that it was already made and in stock. Never buy anything from this company. I think they are a scam and a fraud.

• To
      Sep 11, 2012

I wish i had seen all this before oredering. I went and tried on a bridal dress that someone had ordered from tidebuy and it was absolutely gorgeous! so i thought why not.
    WEll, the drtess came with holes in the lace and when i sent pictures to them, the actually asked be "because they made a derss for sucvh a good price" to fix it myself. I have actaully been blocked from their live chat. Luckily for me, a frient told me since i had made the purcahse on a credit card that they will deal with it. She had purcahsed another idtem and was dealing with the same issue...as long as you provide a copy of the companies return policy, proof you have sent it back (courier which will cost a bit but worth it) you can dispute the charge. They ought to be shut down. im sorry for any one that had anything ruined from them or lost money.