Tidebuy.com / refund

China Review updated:

I placed an order with tidebuy. com over a month ago for a wedding dress... After reading terrible reviews, I contacted them immediately and cancelled my order. Its states on the website that refund will be sent if cancelled within 24 hours (Which it was) over a month later and around 40 e-mails they still havent refunded me. They keep saying I havent given them the information they need, even although I have sent them exactly what they need... Information given to me by the bank. I threaten to take it further and they appologise and then ignore me agin until I complain... Then they send more e-mails saying they still need more info. Does anyone know how I can report this company??

Li

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2012

I bought an evening gown as per the picture shown and made payment in full. When the dress arrived it bore no resemblance to the original picture and did not fit although it was supposed to be custom made. I have lodged a complaint and even sent photographs as proof. There has been absolutely no response!! This is disgusting. It will be the last time I ever order anything online. I wish I had contact details of a "policing forum" for sites of this nature?? Surely it's in the interests of the legitimate sites offering a genuine quality garment to stamp out this type of site which gives them all a bad name?? If anyone out there knows of one please let me know. Thank you.

• Li
      23rd of Apr, 2012

i wish i could take these disgusting ###s to court!!!