Tidebuy / horrible quality and wrong wig

1 Italy Review updated:

Ordered short hair brown blonde but received long hairs red in a very poor package as if it was an old item laying in Tidebuy shop since 2000. Ask refund after many mails a sending photos because service client was never satisfaied of quality of my pics, they jud that red is not red .they think people are stupid and blind and never reply to mail of complaint .avoid any contact with them, the worst site ever seen on Internet, quality of product are horrible fakes!

Fr
Apr 26, 2013

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Apr, 2013

I ordered a wig from this site. I ordered the model and color exactly per their instructions, but when I received the wig was not all what i ordered. an awfull red wig. iI emailed them regarding the issues and they gave me the run around. They asked that I send in pictures their wrong item I did as they requested, but the pictures weren’t good enough for them, so I resent, but still not good enough. I got tired of dealing with them and open a claim with paypal .unfortunately i later discovere their bad reputation.Do not order from this company.