Tidebuy / terrible dress wont refund!

England, Cumbria, United Kingdom Review updated:

I cant believe how terrible this dress is and website! If i don't get a refund or e-mail within the next week I will try and get trading standards on them. Most of my school year was going to buy from them now i will warn all their customers off if they don't help me out with the problem they've made. The dress is shocking quality and size! I've had a complete nightmare i ordered a size 16 ( a size up from me so it wouldnt be too small ) its come as a size 6. Unreal. I complied with all their instructions and they are just messing me around until the refund date goes out of date. I sent them photos 3 times now and they still say they "cant see them" even if the sizing thing is my fault the quality of the dress and the zip doesnt work either! Fuming.

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 06, 2012

Oh. I am sorry yo hear that. I order my wedding dress from Peridress. I really love the dress Peridress sent to me. It is well made of good satin fabric. The perfectly cut silhouette is so simple, even more beautiful than the picture on their website. When I placed an order on the select wedding dress, I felt a little bit skeptical about its real quality when reached. As result, it took my breath at the moment of unpacking the express package! Now my friend in the accompany of purchasing the dress was considering her wedding dress also from them, not only for excellent dress quality but also for nice and warm hearted services! We will highly recommend the online dress boutique to all relatives who had wedding plane in the next spring!

• Gr
      Jan 06, 2012

Ive had exactly the same problem. Ordered 17th November for occassion on 10th December. Eventually arrived 23rd December after numerous e-mails. Dress was draped all wrong and had tear that could be clearly seen. Sent photos, and like you they said they didnt get them. Sent more photos, was offered $5 refund, said no and would contact trading standards was then offered $20 refund. I tried to cancel the dress when I realised it would not arrive on time but was told only would get 10% refund. The dress is definately the size that was ordered, as like you I ordered a size bigger than I take and it does not fit. I contacted paypal but was outwith the 45 days (only by a few days). Have you contacted trading standards and what did they say about it.

• Al
      Jan 11, 2012

I'd like to recommend Peridress to you. Normally, I don't leave comments after making an internet purchase, but I have to let other brides know how amazing and wonderful wedding dress it is! When I found it on their website I could not believe my luck. I was searching the internet looking for something similar, when I found Peridress. I was a little bit of nervous about purchasing such an important item on the internet, but after the express package came here! My dress arrived one week early and created to my exact specifications! Thanks for all of their help and making it possible for me to have the dress of dreams I will recommend them to any of my friends which get married in the future. Now, I just want to say THANK YOU, Peridress!

• Al
      Jan 11, 2012

Oh, I also purchased my wedding dress from peridress. My wedding dress came to me 6 weeks after I ordered. When I was unpacked it to show before my figure, I must say I was thrilled to try it on. I found the dress that I wanted in a bridal shop, but it was way out of my wedding budget. I was charging less money and it was the dress of my dreams. It fits perfect. It made it more than affordable. I couldn't be more pleased with the timely service and care with such an important event. Now, I just want to say 'Thank you ' to them. They gave me a surprise. I have saved a lot of money.

Feb 03, 2012

Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I understand your feeling. I think it time to change the web site. I suggest you choose Peridress. It is really a nice web site. It offer pretty nice price, the most important is their dresses are very nice. I just cost $300 for my wedding dresses!!!
    I think you will love this web site too. Good Luck.

Feb 06, 2012

If you want to purchase dress on line, I really want to recommend Peridress to all of you.
    It is my real experience from peridress.
    I have ordered one wedding gown and two bridesmaid dresses with Peridress. I am very pleased with all of the services put in these dresses, from exquisite tailoring to quick delivery. Now I have the package in my hands. I must say that they are so beautiful and no need to subject to any alteration. How superb the craftsmanship is! All beading details are just gorgeous! I appreciate all staffs' great patience with this anxious bride. I will recommend Peridress to my friend. And I also will purchase more dresses from Peridress in the future.
    Once again, thank you, Peridress.

• Mo
      Jan 17, 2014
    Tidebuy - Don't buy with this company!
    Houston

I bought 2 pair of shoes with Tidebuy and they delivered 2 horrible pairs completely different from what I ordered. I email them complaining and they said there was nothing they could do as the shoes they sent me were even more expensive the ones I ordered! They have no respect with the clients in my opinion!

• Ya
      Apr 08, 2014

Tidebuy is the worst website I've ever buy from. I bought a dress and sunglasses the dress' size not as I required, the cloth is full of spots, the model is not as the picture as the waist is on my legs and the finishing is very poor. Sunglasses was broken because of the poor wrap. when I opened a dispute they told me that they can give me 20$ for the dress to repair (the dress' price is 137$) as coupon not as money so that I can use it only to buy again from their stupid site. even their manager has not time to see her costumers problems. It's an awful site don't buy anything from it. Even I can't write bad reviews neither on their website nor on their facebook page.

Dec 06, 2014

Terrible company and bad customer service...