Tidebuy / late delivery, poor quality, not complete refund

China Review updated:

Dress order December 15, 2010 Dress order was shipped to ship within 15 days, shipped in 45, poor quality, one side of dress alot longer than other side, patches glued not sewn, many not even glued, sticking straight out, some had holes in them, shipped back cost $40.00 now only want to give me $100.00 credit on poor quality/late dress I Paid $210.00 for. My client cancelled order as it arrive 5 days prior to her event date, I ad to refund her entire money and she cancelled her order for 15 bride mais dress costing me even more loss and Now she may file a lawsuit against me.

Ra

Comments

• Me
      Jul 02, 2011

hello!
    i think maybe you are not choose good wedding dress factory, i know some online shoping is good, like 50th studio, my sister bought the dress from them, it is good serve and fast day delivery if you want you can choose the delivery date, just you need pay the rush fee, but the dress quality is good, so i think before you decide to buy a dress you must first to know the factory skill, this is best for you. so in the future you can try the www.50thstudio.com.

Dec 16, 2011

I have asked several times for refund on extra shipping cost and i never got the jacket for a dress i bought im still waiting very very shockingly upset and will not buy anything and NEVER WILL I RECOMMEND THIS WEB SITE disgusting

• Uk
      Feb 22, 2012

Jacket was a different color to the dress- I let that go as it wasn't critical to the outfit. The dress was very good though. Then ordered 2 more custom sized dresses. First one would have fit someone 12 inches taller and the other is past the quoted up to 30 days for processing and another 8 for shipping - and still hasn't arrived! HOWEVER my biggest gripe is trying to contact them online as the email times out, replies are iffy and the live chat is dead and fails to connect. I've added my phone number but they don't call so I live in hope! I will be asking for a refund so see how that goes.

• Gb
      Feb 23, 2012

I also have ordered a dress (to wear at a family wedding) on the 5 January 2012, it arrived on the 22 February 2012. Colour different, jacket two sizes smaller, 6 stains on the dress, sequins too large and not as per picture, and the sewing and finishing is horrible...it shows that there was a mistake and was changed...the dress definitely cannot be worn!!! I have sent them emails to complain but still no answer from them... DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...

• Su
      Feb 24, 2012

I to ordered a dress for my wedding which is on the 3/3/12 I was told that the dress would be with me by the 25/2/12 as of today's date this dress is still processing on the system. I have emailed them several times this week and they state the dress will be with me for my wedding. Save your money heartache and stress DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM even if they say the order can be completed I even paid the premium to have it made quicker. I now have to wait till my wedding day to see if the dress arrives before I can complain to ask for my money back. Will I get it very doubtful !!! Bought a dress locally yesterday as I can't go through any more stress and heartache waiting for my dress to arrive. To contact them is terrible the e mail times out bad information received back from them and their live chat is always down and that's if they bother to answer you.. but they will answer you before you place an order.

Jun 03, 2012

PAY ATTENTION! TIDEBUY HAS VERY POOR QUALITY AND VERY BAD SERVICE!
    Where to complain, where i could complain to receive my money back? The tidebuy dosen t want to refund my money, evea i sent them the prove photo, because, they said I sent the pack the day after of reciving...
    The dress was orrible wiyh maron spots and a lot of defects.
    Where to complain the international law?
    The police online law?