Tickled Pink Inc / sexual discrimination

Tickled Pink Inc
9595 Six Pines Dr., Ste 960
The Woodlands
Phone: 281-367-7465
I was denied services at this store because I am pregnant. This was a violation of my Civil Rights. If your pregnant please go to this store and find out for yourself, I was treated horribly.

D  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Just wrong, this is a fantastic store! I've shopped there for years!
D  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Are you sure you have the correct store?? Tickled Pink is a conteporary boutique that carries lots of denim and 'fitted' tees and tops, and by no stretch of the imagination is a maternity store!! I shop there on a regular basis and have found the girls very friendly and helpful. I will definately trade there in the future.
D  24th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have only shopped at Tickled Pink a few times, but I have never seen anything maternity in that
store. Actually, the last time I was in tickled pink, I was with my best friend who was about 7 months
pregnant and she kept saying how she couldn't wait to have her baby and come back to shop. She
knew there wasn't anything maternity in that store and definitely was not discriminated against. Maybe you went
to the wrong store. I mean...how far along are you? Maybe the first few months okay...but my friend was far along
and didn't even attempt to try on their clothes. The ladies in that store have always been nice to me, so this seems
pretty far fetched. I know I'll continue to shop there!!
N  26th of Jul, 2009 by
I live really far from this store...Grapeland, TX to be exact and I have been shopping there with my daughters for a while. I am by NO means a size 2, but the girls are always helpful and polite and show me what will fit me. They tell me if things run small and I appreciate that so I don't feel bad about myself when I try something on. I can't imagine them being anything but nice...I just don't see them denying you service. My youngest daughter is 13 and we buy her jeans there and they will tell her what jeans run big so she doesn't waste her time trying it on. If you are pregnant, definitely go into the store. I've never seen them carry anything maternity, but I bet they would show you what might work if you asked. I believe it's a small family owned business, and they give you the good old service that we used to get...and that you definitely can't get in the mall! We make the trip from East Texas all the time just to go to that store. I wouldn't do that if the staff wasn't friendly and helpful.
D  12th of Feb, 2018 by
the poster was a looser!