Tickle.com / Internet SW & Digital Media

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Like many other unsuspecting consumers posting complaints on this site about tickle.com I registered for a one time IQ valuation service last July. Being extremely busy I do not check my credit card statements as often as I should. To my disgust I found out today that they have been charging my card for the past twelve months without my authorisation, a total of $179.40 to date when I only signed up for $14.95.

I intend to follow the five step plan noted by Rick of Voorhees, NJ posted on this site as detailed below as a matter of principle only to encourage a Federal Trade Investigation into their dubious business practices.

Fr

More Tickle.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Jg
      16th of Dec, 2006

I just found out they had been charging me for 5 months! They gave me a three month credit after I found a number to call them (it's not available on their website). I wrote them as well as these are very deceptive business practices. I challenged them to show me the email in which they told me my trial was up and also show how many times I'd used the site (zero). My mistake was giving any .com my credit card #.