Tickle.com / Unauthorized charges to credit card

United States Review updated:
I seem to be another of those people who have been scammed by the above mentioned company. I took the IQ test when my grandson asked me to do so - his reward for a certain number of people taking the test was to be a computer. I took the test and agreed to the initial one time charge which I was told would be $15.00. The actual charge was $19.95.

I no way did I agree to any additional charges. My credit card is now being charged monthly for $19.95. I have notified my credit card company of this unauthorized charge and they have taken cared of it more than one time. Phoning the company is a frustration as all one gets is a recording. Any assistance you can offer will be appreciated.

Company details:

Tickle Media Co.
222 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108.

More Tickle.com Complaints & Reviews

N  3rd of Oct, 2006 by

Tickle.com - Unauthoirized credit card charge!

My credit card has been charged for $19.95 without my consent, this was part of the IQ test I purchased. I contacted Them at 800-908-3008 and they said I signed up for a premium service which I did NOT. They said they would cancel the subscription and I said to reverse the charge or I would contact the consumer advocates office. They said they charge will be reversed and gave me a tracking number and within 48 hours I will see a credit.
A  1st of Jun, 2007 by
CSDETAILS.COM, I was charged $44.85 from this site without being authorized.
A  16th of Jun, 2007 by
I was charged 72.31,for what I have no idea, nor do I know how this site got my bank #. The only way I know of is to have steamed off another computer at a motel, someone else's order and I paid for them not knowing about it. I was told by a computer tec that within so many feet other computers can pick up. So people beware at motels and such!!!