TicketsNow.comBait and switch fraud

I purchased two tickets as a special Christmas present for my son. The tickets were for the hockey game between NY Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins in January. My credit card was charged and I received a transaction confirmation from Ticketsnow.com.
Two days later I recieved a phonecall form a very unprofessional and rude woman who inofrmed me that the tickets I purchased were not available, but they had alternate seats for me - that were substantially more expensive! This is a blatent "bait and switch" scam - they either never had possession of the tickets I purchased, or they got a higher price offered by someone AFTER they had confirmed my purchase. I could not afford the higher price they demanded, so thanks for spoiling my son's Christmas surprise!

Comments

• Ki
      Jun 04, 2010
    TicketsNow.com - Tickets delivered after event
    TicketsNow.com
    ticketsnow.com

Orderd playoff tickets $1, 200 + they were delivered the day after the game. Guarentee of delivery not honored FedEx confirms no attempt to deliver on game day.

• Re
      Nov 19, 2018
    TicketsNow.com - Ticket price
    ticketsnow.com

Bought 6 tickets from them, when I got my credit card bill, the Cost over the the ticket was 45percent. Never buy tickets from them!