TicketsNow.com — Bait and switch fraud
I purchased two tickets as a special Christmas present for my son. The tickets were for the hockey game between NY Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins in January. My credit card was charged and I received a transaction confirmation from Ticketsnow.com.
Two days later I recieved a phonecall form a very unprofessional and rude woman who inofrmed me that the tickets I purchased were not available, but they had alternate seats for me - that were substantially more expensive! This is a blatent "bait and switch" scam - they either never had possession of the tickets I purchased, or they got a higher price offered by someone AFTER they had confirmed my purchase. I could not afford the higher price they demanded, so thanks for spoiling my son's Christmas surprise!
More TicketsNow.com Complaints & Reviews
- TicketsNow - Online fraud 
- TicketsNow - RIP OFF and FRAUD!
- TicketsNow - Scam and cheating 
- TicketsNow - VENDORS SELL TICKETS THEY DO NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF
- TicketsNow - Joel Osteen Tickets
- Tickets Now - Basketball Tickets
- Tickets Now - Stay away
- Tickets Now - Rip off
- Tickets Now - Extra charges!
- TicketsNow - Scam