TicketsNow — Joel Osteen Tickets
On July 12, 2010, I purchase two tickets for my parents to see Joel Osteen. The tickets were listed for $250/each with the total coming out to 607.45, my parents received the two tickets in the mail three days later and informed me that the tickets that I had purchased on-line at TicketsNow.com for $250.00 were actually only $15 each. Also, it had another person's name on the tickets as well. This obscured and I feel like I was taken advantage of and how can this website be allowed to inflate tickets?
More TicketsNow Complaints & Reviews
- TicketsNow - Online fraud 
- TicketsNow - RIP OFF and FRAUD!
- TicketsNow - Scam and cheating 
- TicketsNow - VENDORS SELL TICKETS THEY DO NOT HAVE POSSESSION OF
- TicketsNow - Legal Scalping???? 
- Tickets Now - Basketball Tickets
- Tickets Now - Stay away
- Tickets Now - Rip off
- Tickets Now - Extra charges!
- TicketsNow - Scam