TicketsMyWay.com / Scam and rip off!

Phone: 702-221-0868

I ordered two tickets to Wicked for Valentines day on Feb. 1. My credit card was charged $403 dollars for the tickets. I checked the 'status' of my account several days later as I had not received a shipping notification. My status said 'refund'.

Confused, I called their toll free number to find out what happened to my tickets. After being on hold for 45 minutes, I finally got a person and she did indeed see that my account did indeed say 'refund'. So, she puts me on hold and 'checks' my tickets. She comes back and says no refund had been issued to she was going to call about the tickets. I was put on hold for an hour and a half and then got disconnected. I called back, waited another 45 minutes, get the same girl on the phone who now has changed her tone and is quite snotty and says the tickets were not available and I had indeed been issued a refund. (after she had just said I had not). This was over a week ago, and of course I have not seen my money.

I saved a long time to buy those tickets, and they were a gift. I ordered other tickets, at an additional $369, better seats actually and they overnighted them so I could have them for Valentines day, and even followed up to make sure I got them ok. I will never see a refund from TicketsMyWay, I realize that now and I only hope other people will learn from this. $403 is a costly error to make, and I wish I had researched before I bought.

Also, I tried calling their CS number again this morning, and got put into a voicemail after 45 minutes, and I cant get on their website either.

Va

Comments

• Ei
      30th of Apr, 2008

I wish I had done research before ordering from this company. I am waiting for tickets for South Pacific for May4. They were ordered and paid for in March.

After reading all these comments, I am not hopeful that the tickets will arrive. I would recommend that everyone who has had a problem file a complaint with the office of the attorney general in Nevada and get thses people sent to jail for fraud.

• Mt
      1st of May, 2008

This company is a total scam, same as other complaint. Bought tickets for $350 and after I called them (also on the phone for 30 minutes) and emailed them with no response, they said they didn't have them! So, I got screwed out of seeing my most favorite band in the world. I bought pit tickets and ended having to buy section seats. THESE PEOPLE SELL TICKETS THEY DON"T HAVE...it should be illegal.

• Va
      13th of May, 2008
    TicketsMyWay.com - They are crooks
    Ticketsmyway.com
    www.ticketsmyway.com

I ordered tickets for Bruce Springsteen and never received them. The website kept pushing out the shipping date by one day until the actual date of the concert. I called customer service and was put on hold a couple of times or told they would find out the problem and call me back-of course they never called or emailed back.

This company basically committed fraud and larceny-and I plan to be a thorn in their side until they give my $333 back. If you are planning to get tickets through a broker, definitely check the BBB first. Ticketsmyway.com has a HORRIBLE track record and unfortunately for me I did not check them out first.

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2008

I bought tickets to Bon Jovi 04/22/2017
    My card was charged online at the point of checkout,
    I was alittle wooried that I didn't get my tickets until 2 days before the show.

When I got the tickets they were 3 rows closer to the stage than the ones I ordered.

So I basically got an upgrade for free, I dont know if ity was a mistake but I didn't call them to ask
    when I e-mailed to make sure I didn't owe more they told me the upgarde was covered undert their "unavailable ticket policy

I didn't get anything in the mail afterward
    JOVIFAN76

• Na
      21st of Jul, 2008

Back in February I ordered 4 tickets to a nascar race for NoVEMBER.. Way early in advance to get the tickets cheaper. Ticketsmyway had them available for shipping just like most other places on the internet, with same terms and conditions. I decided to go with them as they had a Customer Service phone number and live people, which I actually did talk to in the beggining. So anyways, come June, I get a phone call that says, that my tickets had become "unavailable" and that I needed to login to my account and request refund. I did that same day. I waited about 2 weeks and called Customer Service to verify, and the lady said they would refunded within a month. Now, here it is about that time, and I cannot even get a person on the phone from Ticketsmyway now. All i get is voicemail, and i've left several messages to call me back. Nothing!...Anyways, if you read the disclaimer, if a person tries to dispute the payment with their credit card company, then they are subject to 45% of the ticket cost and 125.00 litigation fees. ??????Crazy, after they won't even answer or return my calls. It's a Ripoff website, and I think If I can't get them to refund my credit card, then I just might actually call my credit card company to see if there is anything i can do. Im losing the money anyways?...right?

- Very pissed
    Nascarfan16 - "Tickets my way sucks..."

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing as all the rest, now they are calling and harassing me and threatening me with sending it to a collection agency. I filled a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General and received a form letter back. So I filled with the FBI fraud department. I suggest all of you who have been ripped off file also. Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Here's a form letter, just add to it or change it for your experience:

I ordered tickets from TicketsMyWay.com, the tickets never came so I charged back on my credit card. Now they sent me paperwork saying they are sueing me because I signed an agreement stating that I agreed to pay them regardless of me receiving tickets! I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Nevada and received only a blanket letter back. Now they are calling me and harassing me about paying my bills. They just sent me an email saying they will give this debt to a debt collector and then onto the credit companies. After researching them I have found they do this all the time with no intention of sending tickets and counting on intimidation to extort monies from people. https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/please-do-not-buy-from-them-c77478.html

These people need to be stopped!
    Please feel free to contact me for any information or documentation.

30th of Jul, 2008

WARNING!!
    The same scam artist is at it again! Read below, don’t use onthegotickets.com either!!!
    Dennis Dunning