TicketsMyWay.com / Fraud & scam

1 10151 Saddlehill TerraceRancho Cucamonga, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-481-8890

On March 6, 2008 I purchased and paid for (2) Celine Dion tickets at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA.
On June 26, 2008 I received a voicemail from TICKETSMYWAY stating that according to their Vendor my tickets are no longer available! I have placed several calls to them and all you ever get is a voicemail that says to leave a message. I have left several messages for them regarding this issue and asking them to return my call. I still have never received a return phone call from them and they do not give you anyway to contact them by email!!!

I PAID $557.00 FOR THESE 2 TICKETS INCLUDING FEES CHARGED BY TICKETSMYWAY. THEY HAVE ALREADY DEDUCTED THIS MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT BACK IN MARCH WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER!!!

When I sign into my account and check my order status it shows all the information of the tickets I paid for. If you click on the only option they give you which is "Cancel or Refund My Tickets"... they then tell you that you will be charged for the cancellation of these tickets but do not tell you how much they are going to charge you!!!

THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS!!! I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR THESE TICKETS IN MARCH OF 2008 WHICH THEY DID DEDUCT FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT IN MARCH 2008.
I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY TYPE OF FEES TO THEM... SINCE I DID NOT CANCEL OR ASK FOR A REFUND OF MY TICKETS... THEY TOLD ME A VENDOR CLAIMS THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!

NOW, WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY FULL REFUND BACK FROM THIS CROOKS AND SCAM ARTISTS??? Plz advise smb!

Mi

Comments

• Gr
      7th of Mar, 2008
    TicketsMyWay.com - Scam and stealing!
    TicketsMyWay.com
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-888-442-4404
    www.ticketsmyway.com

Under no circumstances order tickets from TICKETSMYWAY.COM. You will not get the tickets that you ordered. They will repeatedly lie to you. In December, I ordered tickets for a March show. One week before the show they call and say "my" tickets are no longer available. And they were substituting "comparable" tickets. Well, to the braindead people there ROW U LEFT ORCH tickets are comparable to ROW H CENTER ORCH. The company had plenty of comparable tickets available on their "website", but not at the price I paid in December. I own a business and go out of my way to assure that my customers are treated with the utmost respect. TICKETSMYWAY.COM admitted they made a mistake in my order, but under no circumstances were going to give me comparable tickets. Charlie is a flat out liar... Dennis is a mute that doesn't know how to dial a phone... and Michael Meade is the head monkey of this fraudulent company. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ORDER FROM TICKETSMYWAY.COM you WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!! Go to EBAY or STUBHUB, save yourself the aggravation.

2nd of May, 2008

Tickets my way is a scam company. My sisters tried to do something nice for me and get me tickets to a comedian that was sold out. They found tickets my way and thought it was a good idea, they purchased tickets in February, the show is this Saturday and still didn’t get the tickets. You better believe that $400 was taken off my sister’s card and the ship date kept getting pushed back on the tickets. We called yesterday and they said they were sold out. We told them we had bought them early in the year and they replied with they never got the order. Then how did you get the money. They don’t have a real customer service it is all a recording so you never get a real answer. I would never suggest this company to anyone. They are crap.

13th of May, 2008

This ### are actually insensitive enough to use the tragedy is Oklahoma as an excuse for not sending my tickets. A new employee told me that my tickets were "unavailable" over a week ago. I called back to check the status and they said, "due to the tornados in Oklahoma where our offices are we cannot supply the tickets. I said, "huh, that's funny my tickets have been 'unavailable' since early last week... way before any tornados." What's a bigger laugh is they won't refund my money right now, and they said they don't have a manager I could speak to. I said, "Okay, so you've had my money over a month, I don't have any tickets and you're still refusing to refund my money right now?" This is a complete outrage!!! They told me to fill the refund form out online. Even though all my emails to them have been bounced back and they only guarantee 45% refund of an order. I CANNOT believe this company is still operating. DO NOT BUY ANY TICKETS!!! They have done this to too many people to count!!! So, basically they've been able to keep my money without providing any product or service.

30th of May, 2008

What is up with this company? How are they still in business with all these issues and complaints? On 4/22/08, I ordered two concert tickets to be delivered within 2 days. After checking online several times, the order said it was "processing". After 4 days of no returned calls and no tickets, I cancelled my order and disputed charges with my credit card company. I never heard back from them until I received a lawsuit package saying I have to pay by 5/30/08 or go to court. Has anyone actually gone to court against them? What scam artists!

3rd of Jun, 2008

Well, I just was scammed in April, the same way as everyone else. My wife and I were heading to NY so we bought tickets to see Wicked on 5/17/08 for the 05/25 show, supposed to ship next day, and never shipped. I tried to contact them for about 3+ hours on 5/23 and nothing...so I cancelled the order and contacted my credit card company. They got paid, and I never received the tickets. Now they have a court summons saying I owe them more money...LOL.

I contacted my lawyer and he is going to sort it out...use Stub hub, they do not have these issues. I am an avid internet shopper and I have never had this happen to me before...their site looks good, it has all the right certifications, etc...But it is a scam, don't take a chance.

• Af
      9th of Jul, 2008

Did you use a credit card? If yes, take ALL documentation you can find to your bank and start the dispute process. Include all dates, all phone calls made, and every response you rec'd (if any).Usually the credit card companies want this done within 30 days, but since this was an event with a specific date, sometimes they are willing to help you out. DO NOT give tickets my way any more money!!! The papers "filed" in a Nevada court are bogus. They must be notarized and sent from the courts, not from the company. Also, tickets my way cannot sue you in this court if you do not live in Clark Count Nevada. Alot of people don't know this. Andrew Sims represented himself as legal counsel to us in the beginning, but he is only a "collections manager". What a joke!!! He IS the real deal when it comes to being a scam artist, though. Find every website you can for reporting this illegal company. Maybe somebody can finally put the nail in their coffin!!! I've read that one of the owners is operating this company from prison. Hope this helps!!!

29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing as all the rest, now they are calling and harassing me and threatening me with sending it to a collection agency. I filed a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General and received a form letter back. So I filed with the FBI fraud department. I suggest all of you who have been ripped off file also. Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Here's a form letter, just add to it or change it for your experience:

I ordered tickets from TicketsMyWay.com, the tickets never came so I charged back on my credit card. Now they sent me paperwork saying they are sueing me because I signed an agreement stating that I agreed to pay them regardless of me receiving tickets! I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Nevada and received only a blanket letter back. Now they are calling me and harassing me about paying my bills. They just sent me an email saying they will give this debt to a debt collector and then onto the credit companies. After researching them I have found they do this all the time with no intention of sending tickets and counting on intimidation to extort monies from people. https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/please-do-not-buy-from-them-c77478.html

29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing as all the rest, now they are calling and harassing me and threatening me with sending it to a collection agency. I filled a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General and received a form letter back. So I filled with the FBI fraud department. I suggest all of you who have been ripped off file also. Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/

29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing as all the rest, no tickets showed up, so two days after the event I charged back the credit card. They threatened to sue in Vegas (small claims says you have to live in Veges in order to be sued) now they are calling and harassing me and threatening me with sending it to a collection agency. I filed a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General and received a form letter back. So I filed with the FBI fraud department. I suggest all of you who have been ripped off file also, the more complaints they get the more likely they'll do something.
    Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/

30th of Jul, 2008

WARNING!!
    The same scam artist is at it again! Read below, don’t use onthegotickets.com either!!!
    Chargeback Specialist at Event Tickets LLC

Currently: Customer Service Coordinator at onthegotickets.com
    Past: Customer Service at Skymall

• Mi
      6th of Aug, 2008

WOW...same thing happened to us. We purchased tickets on March 4th 2008, I did call a number of times to check on the status. Nobody ever said there would be a problem. 5 days before the concert which was in a different state...I got the email there were no tickets, but I could get different ones for $200 more. After I asked for the full refund, which they said I could have, I never got it. I emailed, called, etc. My credit card company finally put in a dispute and we got the refund. The next day I received "bogus" documents saying I would be sued if I didn't pay $875. Later I was sent a similar email saying the would settle for $125. Now he says the 125 is because we put in a dispute. I have been harrassed daily with emails from this Andrew Sims...I gave him my attorney to contact also. Today he told me to make reservation for "sunny vegas". I'm sure a court of law would love his professionalism. I did put a compaint in with the better business bureau...but I will continue to do more to stop them!

8th of Aug, 2008

Here is an excerpt of the "You are being sued" email from them:

"If you have no intentions of settling then please start making reservations as we will be seeing you in sunny Las Vegas come early September. We cant wait!"

Don't you just LOVE the professionalism? What a joke these people are!

• Do
      28th of Aug, 2008

i to was ripped off by ticketsmyway and onthegotickets and i to have been getting the run around from Sims. these people should go to jail for what they do to hard working honest people. how can they sleep at night what a bunch of losers. by the way i never received my tickets for celine dion in philly. PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE TWO TICKET COMPANYS OR YOU TO WILL BE BEAT.

• Ro
      10th of Sep, 2008

TicketsMyWay.com is a RIP OFF!!!
    I purchased tickets to a Linkin Park Concert in Salt Lake City in Jan 08 and was promised they would be in the mail one week before the event. One week before I checked the status and call the company to find out they didn't have any tickets and couldn't do anything other then refund me. It's now Sept 08 and I'm still fighting with them trying to get a refund. They now say their bank wont allow them to refund me and I have to deal with my Credit Card Company.

THIS SITE IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF AND SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET SCREWED.

13th of Oct, 2008

I'm listening to these stories, and thinking maybe a class action law suit is in order-everyone that has an issue with these people should contact your local BBB, or your local DA. Since these people operate interstate it may be difficult to hang these people--good luck to everyone Fran

Hello,
    My name is Frank, and I, along with my friends, ordered tickets in January for the play "rent" in chicago. I paid for these tickets and about a week later this company called and said that they could only send me four tickets instead of the original six that I ordered. I complied, and they said that they would refund my money, but it would take up one to two weeks. I again said okay, and about a week later I called American Express asking if a refund had been issued on my account. I called this company back, and they told me it would be another one to two weeks. I said okay, and two weeks later I called American Express. I then called ticketsmyway again and said that it would take another one to two weeks. I then got American Express involved, and they did a chargeback. About two weeks later I received a call from ticketsmyway asking if we could work this out in an amicable manner. I said I wanted my money back, and they gave it to me. I received a call from them this last Friday, and they called me a liar and a fraud because they orignally told me that they sent six tickets. They then said that they wanted another $75 for a chargeback fee. I told them I would not pay them a dime, and they then sent me a court summons telling me that they would take me to court if I did not pay them $600. They said this was for the other tickets I ordered. I told them I paid them the money, and it says so on my credit card statement. Anyway, just thought you would like to know

Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2016
    TicketsMyWay.com - Bait and switch!
    TicketsMyWay.com
    3131 Meade Ave. Ste C
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 888-442-4404
    www.Ticketsmyway.com

On 3/28/2008 I ordered four tickets for the Golden State Warriors game, April 12. The website stated "estimate ship date" the next business day and that date advanced to the next day each day I checked instead of actually shipping. My first attempt at contacting customer service to inquire was a failure--I could not reach anyone via phone or their "chat" system. The next day I tried again and spoke with a woman who informed my my order should ship Friday, 4/5/2007. On Monday, 4/7/2007, the web site still said "processing" with an "estimated ship date" of 4/8/2008. I called again and was told by a "Stephanie" she needed to check with the processing department and put me on hold--forever. I gave up and called back. The same person (Stephanie) answered the phone and pretended she didn't know who I was (well, I was on hold a while). She then finally transferred me to a man in the processing department who tells me "I'm on my lunch break for another 10 minutes, may I have your number so I can call you back." To their credit, he did actually call me back! Then he informs me they can not ship the tickets I ordered. If I want to replace them with tickets that are the same level that they now cost more. He offered me two ticket options that he said could be shipped right away, on Tuesday 4/8/2008 at the same cost. Had I purchased either of these two offers when I made my original purchase they would have been less money from other more reputable vendors, such as Stubhub. The "tracking number" I was given showed "not shipped" for two days. Now the tracking number indicates there is a package in transit scheduled to arrive by 4:30 on Thursday 4/10. The alternative was to cancel my order and wait who knows how long (they said it could take up to 60 days) for a refund. It remains to be seen what actually arrives in the FedEx package and if there are tickets are they even any good? I hope so. We are taking our kids to a game 50 miles from home and it would suck to be turned away with bogus tickets.