TicketsMyWay.com / Charged for undelivered tickets

1 3131 Meade Avenue Suite CLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-221-0868

28 April 08 I ordered 4 tickets to see Eric Clapton in concert 3 May 08 at the Ford Amphitheater in Tampa, Florida from Event Tickets LLC dba Ticketsmyway.com for the total cost of $801.00. On 2 May I was contacted by Ticketsmyway.com. The person would then transfer me to someone else who indicated that they were unable to secure my tickets and that I should go to my account at the Ticketsmyway.com web site and cancel the order. I went to the website, entered my account and canceled the transaction. The result indicated that the charge would be refunded.

The following week I repeatedly tried to contact Ticketsmyway.com via the phone numbers on the website but always got a recording with long waits. I could never contact anyone. I tried emailing which also went unsuccessful in getting a response. I realized there was a problem. 12 May I contacted my Credit Card Bank, USAA Federal Savings Bank, and discussed the situation with them and entered the disputes process by disputing the charge through Mastercard.

3 June 08 I received via Fed Ex a Summons and Order to Appear in the Clark Regional Justice Center and statement that I am being sued. The plaintiff name on the form is Mr. Andrew Sims for Event Tickets LLC. They tacked on an additional $150 in penalty bringing the total to $960.00. There is also the direction to wire the funds to a wire transfer routing number or pay an account number with Bank of America and that if I do this a waiver of financial liability will be sent to me.

This company has filed suit against me evidently for disputing charges on my master card for tickets I never received. Further, there are a number of complaints on various consumer internet sites regarding this company and their fraudulent methods.

JWE.

Jo

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing as all the rest, now they are calling and harassing me and threatening me with sending it to a collection agency. I filled a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General and received a form letter back. So I filled with the FBI fraud department. I suggest all of you who have been ripped off file also. Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Here's a form letter, just add to it or change it for your experience:

I ordered tickets from TicketsMyWay.com, the tickets never came so I charged back on my credit card. Now they sent me paperwork saying they are sueing me because I signed an agreement stating that I agreed to pay them regardless of me receiving tickets! I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Nevada and received only a blanket letter back. Now they are calling me and harassing me about paying my bills. They just sent me an email saying they will give this debt to a debt collector and then onto the credit companies. After researching them I have found they do this all the time with no intention of sending tickets and counting on intimidation to extort monies from people. https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/please-do-not-buy-from-them-c77478.html

These people need to be stopped!
    Please feel free to contact me for any information or documentation.

30th of Jul, 2008

WARNING!!
    The same scam artist is at it again! Read below, don’t use onthegotickets.com either!!!
    Dennis Dunning