TicketsMyWay.com / Bad business

Stay away from TICKETSMYWAY.com. I purchased tickets to Wicked from them, or so I thought. My card was charged and the tickets never arrived. When I called I was told that my order had been cancelled, although my card had not been credited. They NEVER notified me that they were unable to fill my order, they simply cancelled it and kept my money. When I asked about my refund I was told me to call credit card company to dispute the claim. I found the salesperson completely unhelpful, unfazed by the bind they had put me in, and rude.

Va

Comments

• Pa
      29th of Jul, 2008

Same thing as all the rest, now they are calling and harassing me and threatening me with sending it to a collection agency. I filled a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General and received a form letter back. So I filled with the FBI fraud department. I suggest all of you who have been ripped off file also. Here is the website and it's easy: https://tips.fbi.gov/
    Here's a form letter, just add to it or change it for your experience:

I ordered tickets from TicketsMyWay.com, the tickets never came so I charged back on my credit card. Now they sent me paperwork saying they are sueing me because I signed an agreement stating that I agreed to pay them regardless of me receiving tickets! I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Nevada and received only a blanket letter back. Now they are calling me and harassing me about paying my bills. They just sent me an email saying they will give this debt to a debt collector and then onto the credit companies. After researching them I have found they do this all the time with no intention of sending tickets and counting on intimidation to extort monies from people. https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/please-do-not-buy-from-them-c77478.html

These people need to be stopped!
    Please feel free to contact me for any information or documentation.

30th of Jul, 2008

WARNING!!
    The same scam artist is at it again! Read below, don’t use onthegotickets.com either!!!
    Dennis Dunning