Tickets My Way / scam and fraud

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Ticketsmyway.com is a huge scam!!! Don't buy tickets through them! If you have, cancel the charge now (And get ready to be threatened with a phony lawsuit). I bought tickets through their website and when they didn't arrive 2 days before the show (Even though my credit card had been charged nearly $1000) I called to check on my order. I waited nearly an hour on hold and then the woman I spoke to informed me there were never any tickets at all (Nor the substitutes they force you to take if they have them). She then tried to hang up on me before I could even ask for a refund. She then informed me that it would take more than a month to get a refund. I immediately called my credit card company and canceled the charge.

A month later I received the same phony litigation papers from andrew sims. Now I receive threatening emails and phone calls from andrew all the time because I refuse to pay the $125 they are trying to extort from me for canceling the charge. If they tell you your contract says you have to pay them don't believe them!!! Don't use these con artists, they will just harass you until you pay them money. They won't see a dime from me!

Report them to nevada's attorney general, the better business bureau and the fbi! Class action anyone?

Comments

6th of Aug, 2008

they are still calling me. How do you know the lawsuit is not real?

• Fr
      12th of Aug, 2008

The lawsuit isn't real because they "stole" the letterhead from the court. It's a scare tactic. It would be stmaped by the court and have a number if it was real. Look up on the clark County website, there aren't any court cases pending by them except for another ticket broker. Few people read online that you have to be a esident of Clark County to be sued, I haven't read it myself, but I have seen it from a few different people, so I believe them. Do NOT send them any money! Ignore them.