Tickets My Way / threatening to sue

I ordered football tickets and never received them. I was never notified that they weren't available. I saw the cancellation notice on the website. I called my credit card company and the amount had been charged to me...I had the credit card company dispute the amount. Now Tickets My Way are trying to sue me for the money even though I never received the tickets! Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know what to do...

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2008

I ordered tickets, paid for them, never got them, never notified. beware all!

16th of Jul, 2017

@Marisa A. Campagna Do you know where he lives? I'm just about to report him to police

21st of Mar, 2018

@Jegie Carrera We have filed a case against him at State Attorney General, we received a response and we are putting together our case. please email us at sales@carreraco.com.

24th of Sep, 2018

@Marisa A. Campagna This happened to My Daughter this past Sat Sept 22, you need to file a police report, file a BBB report, a IRS report & contact the CH 7 I Team that is what we are doing!!!

24th of Sep, 2018

@Jegie Carrera I need an address too

• Ro
      4th of Jun, 2008

Bottom feeders. Ticketsmyway.com is a scam, a ripoff and should be out of business. I ordered tickets and was, in the end, told they would ship in June of 1969! This company is a joke. Stay very clear of them.

• Af
      9th of Jul, 2008

Start filing reports with every consumer affairs group you can, bbb, fbi, etc. they are a rip-off company. I don't know how many reports it will take for someone to finally take notice and shut them down for good, but they are certainly going to just open up under another name online somewhere. from now on, only ticket master for me!!!

21st of Jul, 2008

this company took me for 500 dollars. ... lets get together and file a class action lawsuit. please contact me if interested jltipton5@yahoo.com

4th of Aug, 2008

I learned the hard way as well. I ordered tickets in Feb 2008 for a Rush concert in Jun. I called the week before the concert to confirm shipment, and was told that their vendor was unable to produce tickets. I was told to go on their website and request a refund which would take 7-30 business days. July 14th was 30 days and I still don't have my $559!! I 've called several times over the past several weeks and only get their customer service answering machine and no one ever calls you back. From now on I'm sticking with Stub Hub!

• Pa
      6th of Aug, 2008

I'm experiencing the same thing.. ordered tickets, never got them but got a full refund. they first said I owed over $1, 200 and now say that if I pay $125, they will go away.
    Got an email today 8/6/2008 checking to see if I made payment and if I hadn't that I should make plans to come to sunny las vegas in early september!!!

• Ke
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Tommy Ryan ripped me off for baseball tickets to the Cubs game! $200
    don't use "lets talk tickets" for anything. his phone # is 773-595-8228 he is based in Chicago and is a total rip off for sure! Don't do business with this jerk!

21st of May, 2018

@kevin He did the same thing to my brother. What can we do together to get this slime

• Va
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Tickets My Way - Rip off site
    Tickets My Way
    ticketsmyway.com

This is the biggest scam ever and nobody seems to be fixing the problem. I also bought tickets for 1400. oo and got a phone call saying they didn't have them. I was so shocked that I told the guy on the phone that something didn't seem right and I felt like I was getting scammed. he then started yelling at me because I used the word scam. I just hung up on him and new something wasn't right. so thats when I read all these notes posted by everyone and just contacted my credit card company. I still get calls from the company telling me to go to there sight and they'll refund me my money. this is also part of there scam, someone needs to put them all in jail.

• Mi
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Sad to say that I was scammed along with all of the others on this site. stub hub promised me tickets on the 40 yardline, instead I got tickets on the 20. no apology, they made it seem like they had no responsibility for what the sellers comments were, although I specifically called and verified that the seats were on the 40. spent $1, 000 on seats that were on the 20 yardline, what a waste!!! I was disappointed, and their customer service sucks. the managers are rude, non-responsive and need training in hospitality. they are all scam artists.

• Ru
      10th of Nov, 2015

Did you try and get your tickets from tommy ryan? I know him personally, my mom has known him for 30 years. we are looking to sue him; possibly get together and file a class action law-suit. would you be interested? he has stolen so much money from us.

21st of Mar, 2018

@rubin1113 can you email me at sales@carreraco.com, we have attorney general response from what we filed from him 1 year ago, we are putting together a case

7th of May, 2016

Lowlife scammer tommy ryan ripped me off as well - he owes me $1, 000 for masters tickets that I never got! now he does not answer calls, texts or anything. i'm interested in suing as well.

• De
      22nd of Jun, 2016

Tommy ryan is a fast talking liar!
    He said he'd get my cousin's boss cubs tickets,.. paid him the $280.00 and he disappeared the day of the game!
    They waited across the street since 9 am when he said he'd be there... till 1:20 when the game started!
    He claims he got in trouble in the front of the park... but has yet to return the $

• De
      22nd of Jun, 2016

Tommy ryan aka tommy tickets
    Tommy ryan aka ceo let's talk tickets
    Based out of chicago suburb schaumburg
    773-595-8228 is his #
    We need to start a law suit!!!

21st of Mar, 2018

@Debra264 can you email me at sales@carreraco.com, we have attorney general response from what we filed against him 1 year ago.

21st of May, 2018

@Debra264 My brother is game his email is ddmann1975@comcast.net. he screwed him out of $180

• Ti
      24th of Jun, 2016

Blow me! yes it's me tommy ryan and I own tickets my way you people are all broke piss pots!!

• Ti
      24th of Jun, 2016

Kevin keep doing dental work did you forget I got you in the playboy mansion? marlene go do some more coke with your ugly #!! debra ask for weed for you band just go to a buffet! I will continue to run tickets my way!!

• Mr
      10th of Jul, 2016

Thanks man that means a lot to a guy who's trying to restore his faith in mankind. you're the reason why we can't go forward!!! 😞 you're the reason why we lock our doors, scared to talk to our neighbors😞 you're the reason you can't trust your brother "you" to buy a ticket to have a good time with his family you're that guy. dont be that guy. your keep us down brother you keep us down😢. karma is a real mother f!

• Ar
      24th of Jul, 2016

Tommy tickets hooked me up with great tickets to justin bieber and again for drake.. tommy got me pit passes for guns n' roses under face.. I use tommy all the time and never had a problem

@Ariel Piper Fawn Lupin Did you blow him

• La
      27th of Apr, 2017

Tommy ryan is a scammer loser who also stole my friends social security number and put electric/gas in his name and then ran it up and never paid the bill... hes a loser. his own parents wont have anything to do with him. he also robbed my gf of $4000 for cubs tickets. she was beside herself. she has kids. a single mother and he took advantage. hes been doing this for years!!!

• Li
      9th of Jun, 2017

People here are low life jack offs I ordered tickets from ryan for cubs game and never got stood up he actually hooked me up on a sweet deal with amazing seats I recommend him to all of my friends [censor] all of you haters for trying to bring down a cool as dude with a legit business

@LILWEENY1231 You probably blew him

• Go
      7th of Jul, 2017

Tommy Ryan, my way tickets, lets talk tickets or anything with his name in it is a SCAM.
    Lilweeny1231 are you Tommy trying to put one good review?
    HE IS A ACAM PEOPLE don't fall for it and let all your friends know and ask your friends to forward it on to all of their friends.