Tickets My Way and On the Go Tickets / Scam!

1 3131 Meade Ave Suite CLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

BEWARE Ticketsmyway.com is now doing business as Onthegotickets.com!!!

Spread the word, don't do business with either of these websites!! They will take your money not send you tickets and threaten to sue you, threaten to ruin your credit and threaten to blacklist you from all other ticket brokers unless you pay them off!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

My story is the same as everyone elses. I bought tickets for nearly $1000, but they never had any tickets. I reversed the charge on my credit card instead of waiting more than a month (to probably never receive my refund). Now I'm being threatened with a lawsuit, they are threatening my credit and threatening to blacklist me from other online ticket brokers.

I've reported them to the FBI and to BBB and Nevada Attorney General. Do the same and DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH ON THE GO TICKETS OR TICKETS MY WAY!!!

Comments

• Gr
      6th of Aug, 2008

(702) 251-7469
    3355 Spring Mountain Rd
    Las Vegas, NV 89102

actually I believe This is their new address info and contact # trying to change their name to something ending in ticketservice.com

• St
      4th of Sep, 2008

I agree COMPLETELY...

The address listed on TICKETSMYWAY.com matches the website on ONTHEGOTICKETS.com

STAY AWAY FROM THEM... They are a fraud... All you have to do is a search for either business and you'll see they are a fraud... You'll be harrassed... If you are thinking of buying tickets from ONTHEGOTICKETS.com then DON'T DO IT... TRUST US!!!