Tickets Connection / Ticket liquidators

I purchased tickets online to a concert in California. When I received my ticket confirmation, the tickets were for the same concert in Arizona. The website had the dates switched for the concert. The tickets were purchased 5 months in advance. I filed a dispute with American Express who did nothing to support me. The tickets were delivered to a neighbors address by FedEx and I shipped back to the merchant immediately. The merchant denied ever having received the tickets until 9 months later, after the concert. The merchant refused to refund the incorrect tickets or to contact me.

Comments

• Et
      16th of Jul, 2009

Maybe that's because YOU ordered the incorrect tickets and you're angry at the company now. It'd be easy to show if you ordered correctly and the website messed up. Why else would AmEx refuse to back you up on your call for a refund? They investigate things and evidently came to a conclusion. Personally, I've always shopped at Ticketliquidator and I've never had any problem like that with them...

• Fa
      21st of Jul, 2009

Yeah, that's pretty bad, but I've got to say that I've never had any bad treatment like that at Ticketliquidators... The only time they messed up an order they made sure I got better seats than the ones I originally bought... So they did well by me and I have no complaints... I don't think they're a scam at all...

• Fa
      21st of Jul, 2009

Just use TicketMaster so that you know your getting Legitamate tickets and you can print them out yourself.

• Ti
      17th of Jan, 2012

Hello Victoria! I'm sorry to hear about the problems you experienced with your order. We just noticed your commentary because our name was only mentioned in passing. I take it that you perhaps purchased tickets through us from the ticket-selling company Ticket Connection? It's nonetheless true that our website doesn't switch event listings mid-orders because all the tickets you see are listed by different sellers with different accounts. The information isn't all accessed from one source and so random cross-over isn't actually technologically possible. It's also the case that your seller would not be obliged to refund you for any mistaken purchase -- but we at TL are always here to try and help! We have a program just for that purpose that allows customers to return tickets (under pre-agreed conditions) for in-store credits.

We're nevertheless sorry for any trouble with your order (even though the order was a while back!) and want you to know we'd always be happy to help you with more tickets someday (with a nice discount applied). Please feel free to message us on ComplaintsBoard and we'll get back to you!

• So
      22nd of Sep, 2012

I purchased tickets to Il Volo on Sept 22, 2012 in Houston, Tx from Ticket Connection. I paid 178.00 per ticket, but when I received the
    ticket it said $94.50 and the 178.00 did not include taxes and extra fees. I have emailed Bayou Music Center to no avail, I hope someone can explain this. I feel I was ripped off. That is what happens when you don't pay close attention to the ticket when you get it.

• Ve
      14th of Jan, 2013

I purchased tickets from ticket liquidators for one direction concert at the izod center in nj and paid $178.00 per ticket. upon receiving the tickets I saw the real price of $39.50 per ticket I was shocked and so mad I look and saw they charged me $27.00 per ticket service fee and a $15.00 per ticket shipping fee. That is so wrong and they are crooks .Ticket Liquidators should be ashamed of themselves that is stealing, but they will get away with it. where is the justice! Ticket Liquidators should be held accountable and return the monies. THEY ARE CROOKS!

• Rr
      29th of Mar, 2013

I had the same experience with Ticket Liquidator... they are a huge scam and I think they are thieves.
    They will make you think you are getting the cheapest price out there, so when I purchase this ticket for $148.00 plus the $27 service fee and the $15 shipping fee, I thought it was an ok deal. (I paid a total of $190)
    I then realize when I received my ticket that the real price for it was $79.50.
    They will charge you double the amount of the real price of the ticket, , , and hit you with all this fees on top of that?

Will never use this website again...