TicketPro.in / Tickets not received in 2 months

1 India

I have bought onlicket from website http://www.ticketpro.in/ipl/buytickets/ for cricket match of Mumbai and Punjab held at Mohali Stadium. I booked my ticket 10 days before the match was scheduled i.e. on 16/04/2008 and match was scheduled on 25/o4/2008 . While booking ticket it was said that if I choose there courier service also then I will get the ticket at home within 3 days but I didn't received any ticket till date of match due to which I missed match also. Then I complained to there representative and he asked me to call at one of there number or send mail to support team. I tried there given number but it says the number is out of order or sometimes it says number is busy. Then I sent mail to there support team and I got receipt that they have received my mail and read it out but after that also no action has been taken. So I have not received any ticket nor any refund of that amount. Please help me out to resolve the matter in getting refund plus penalty for deficiency in services.