Ticketnetwork.com / Misleading Ticket Sales
StubHub indicated that TNDirect had tickets to a Bruce Springsteen concert in Row A. When I was directed to TicketNetwork.com, the ticket was represented as Row A-EDG. I never saw this labelling before, and even Google'd "A-EDG." Upon finding no indication of what A-EDG meant using Google I bought the tickets. When they came, they were row Y (the last row)!! StubHub said that they are not affiliated with TicketNetwork.com. TicketNetwork.com said that the tickets were non-refundable. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. Avoid both StubHub and TicketNetwork.com.
More Ticketnetwork.com Complaints & Reviews
- TicketNetwork Direct - Awful company 
- TicketNetwork Direct - Bad Company 
- Ticketnetwork.com - Misrepresentation of Tickets 
- Ticket Network - Fraudulent Practice 
- Ticket Network - cost of show tickets 
- TicketNetwork - tickets not delivered 
- Ticketnetwork.com - Be warned to never use this site for purchasing any tickets 
- TicketNetwork - didn't receive tickets
- TicketNetwork - Concert tickets 
- TicketNetwork - Worst experience ever!