Ticketmaster.com / Can't print the tickets!

I sent the following to Ticketmaster requesting a refund because I could not get what I paid for. I bought the tickets 3-4 months earlier online.

I called that night to request/demand a refund because I could not get the tickets printed even when they were sent to another e-mail address. Then I called to request another route, of course it was minutes from the start of the show which was a 25 minutes drive to the parking lot & another 15-20 minutes to the entrance gate/will call window. When we arrived to the window at 8:10 the window was closed & the concert was half over. I called to your office to request a refund. This was supposed to be a fun & relaxing night. However, it was extremely frustrating--whatever was encrypted & wouldn't change no matter what from the very beginning when I purchased these tickets. I have felt so frustrated & upset that it has taken me this long to be able to communicate with you. I have never had a problem before. I hope that I never have another problem like that again. I really feel burned from this experience re: Kenny Logins tickets.

I have purchased Dixie Chics Tickets for November a few months ago but wasn't able to print them. I will try soon.

I appreciate your attention to this matter. Jo

Jo

Comments

• Ko
      1st of Jun, 2011
    Ticketmaster.com - The fees are unbelievable and can easily add up the whole price of another ticket
    ticketmaster.com

The fees are unbelievable and can easily add up the whole price of another ticket! Avoid and purchase from the venue's box office if at all possible. The only positive about them is that they are trustworthy, but if you are forced to a buy a ticket through them online you will typically get price gouged beyond belief.

• La
      1st of Jun, 2011

Right, no kidding. You are surprised? They have been known as Ticket[censored] for years now- and the main reason is their price gouging. Secondly, they rate extremely poor in customer service, and even if they mess up and admit it, they will not remedy the situation. Use them, and you are screwed, period.

• Al
      29th of Oct, 2012
    Ticketmaster.com - The ONLY thing keeping them in business is their monopoly on so many events
    ticketmaster.com

Terrible experience. Overpriced. Slooow. Captchas always suck, but these are the worst and hardest to complete I've ever been asked to do. The site even returned an "Internal Server Error" near the end of my transaction after waiting several minutes. The ONLY thing keeping them in business is their monopoly on so many events.

• Bi
      8th of Dec, 2012
    ticketmaster.com

Worst website in the world. Blocks customers from use. After waiting for ages to load at work I just get Forbidden 103 - presumably because my company routes to the Internet in Amsterdam, hardly uncommon. Send me endless spam that I cannot unsubscribe from as they block me from the unsubscribe website.

28th of Aug, 2018
    Ticketmaster - Disney on ice tickets section 111 row A seats 6-8
    Columbus
    Ohio

First I get there find our seats to be by far inadequate blocked and ill planned! We can't see! There is a sound booth, ppl working, a changing booth another large black speaker. I have a pic. Then I have to drag my kids 2 kids to guest services find I over paid for my seats bc I am now in row M! and we are late for the beginning of the show!

• Un
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ticketmaster - Your stupid ad on you tube
    Nashville tn
    Ticketmaster.com

I was trying to watch a video on you tube and this stupid tickets thing pops up with a list of tickets I'd just like to watch a video in peace I Don't want to buy any tickets please take the ad off