Ticketmaster / ticketmaster ruined my vacation

Bellingham, WA, US Review updated:

My name is Mycole Meeske. Ticket master double booked our seats to the Golden State Warriors Game (11/25/17). Let me start by saying that my partner and I flew from Washington State to be at this game tonight. We spent thousands of dollars on airfare, jerseys, travel expenses, $40 for arena parking, and our $740 nose bleed seats, all for the love of the Golden State Warriors. Tonight we were thoroughly disappointed by ticket master, the Oracle arena employees, and the franchise itself. We were sent back and forth from employee to employee, I was transferred from one ticket master employee to the next, having to re-tell our story over and over again, we missed THE ENTIRE game, and not one person was able to answer our questions, or provide us with any kind of solution. This trip was for my partners 26th birthday, and no apology or refund will give us this experience back... My heart is broken over this. I would greatly appreciate anything you could do to help ease the pain of this disappointing experience. Thank you for listening to our story, and putting up with us! I look forward to hearing from you soon, and I have faith you will come up with some way to somewhat make up for this. Otherwise you will lose several valued customers, and I will make sure I continually share my disappointing experience with Ticketmaster.

Mycole Meeske
[protected]
1203 Broad St Bellingham WA

My
Nov 26, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 26, 2017

You spent the entire game going from employee to employee trying to get answers to your questions? So what exactly was your story? What were the questions?