Ticketmaster Canada / TICKET SALES
Ticketmaster was to have tickets for the Garth Brooks concert on sales - either by phone or online - 10:00amMDT Saturday - Apr 14th, 2012.
So explain to me how we can have 7 different computers and 7 different phones lines going at 9:58am, 10:00am, and every minute thereafter only to get a busy signal on the phone lines and the online sales to state "there are no tickets available". it did not matter if you were going for 1 ticket or 6 tickets - there "were no tickets available".
There are even some saying that they were able to purchase their tickets in advance of 10:00am. You can obviously BET that Ticketmaster staff and families got theirs before anyone else!!!
This seems to happen time and again with Ticketmaster when there is a special concert/event coming.
More Ticketmaster Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Ticketmaster - They took my tickets 
- Ticketmaster - Embarrassment! Tickets not accepted because of Ticketmaster screw up! 
- Ticketmaster.com - Can't print the tickets! 
- Ticketmaster - presale tickets scam 
- Ticketexchange By Ticketmaster - did not get tickets 
- Ticketmaster - tickets
- Ticketmaster - Rip-off 
- Ticketmaster - Failure to supply tickets
- Ticketmaster - Additional insurace charge 
- Ticketmaster / Entertainment Rewards - illegally charging credit card each month $9