Ticketbust.com / They dont do as they claim and refuse to honor

When I contacted this company and was considering their service, they assured me that based on the circumstances of my Red Light ticket, they could get my ticket removed. They not only failed to do so, they charge $250 for nothing, and they have rude attitude and refuse to honor their gtd. I contacted them a few months after signing up as I had heard nothing. They told me it usually takes several months not to worry about it. Several months later, when I had still heard nothing from the court, they used the excuse we waited too long.
This company is a total ripoff. They act as attorneys and arent. I would strongly suggest not using them.

Eu

More Ticketbust.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ju
      23rd of May, 2011

That's pretty much what happened to me.
    Called Ticketbust.com on Jan 31st to see if they could help get a ticket dismissed, they said they could. My court date was Feb 16th. I asked about their refund policy which states they need documentation 14 days prior to the court date because I was concerned it may not arrive by Feb 2nd and didn't want to go forward if it wouldn't be honored. They said everything would still be fine so long as they received the signed documents in time to develop a defense and get it to the court by the due date, then they took my cc info. I called back later that day asking if the documents could be folded or if I needed a larger envelope, they said they could be folded and placed in a standard envelope with standard postage - mailed. Called repeatedly during the week to see if the documents arrived but they hadn't and I asked again about the refund guarantee and they repeated everything will be fine. Envelope came back on Feb 5th with insufficient postage, I put another stamp on and re mailed same day. Called them Monday to explain and again told the refund policy was still ok. I was found guilty, (found out later the defense they presented was falsified). Talked to Brittany to get new trial papers and asked if I was still found guilty would I then get the refund, told absolutely so long as I appeared at the 2nd trial, I did and was found guilty again. Called about refund and told it would be in the mail the next day. Instead got letter saying denied, reneging on what I was repeatedly told.

Save yourself the time and $249 -- DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They are FRAUDS and a RIP OFF!! They don't really do anything and what they do do, they falsify or make up - remember it's your signature that's at the bottom of that court document, but what they put in it is NOT all true.

10th of Oct, 2011

TicketBust.com is a SCAM.
    They LIE, CHEAT and STEAL. Beware!!!

• Co
      18th of Jul, 2012

Thank you guys for posting this valuable information... I mean why don't they kick you while your down right? I will also repost on my Timeline and always mention the poor business reputation they have and what they have done to both of you. Warning them not to take a chance with them ever...
    I just hate it when people do things like this...
    Your friend,