Ticketbistickets for tottenham vs west brom

G Nov 20, 2017

I was purchasing tickets for my boyfriends birthday present on ticketbis. I found 2 tickets for tottenham vs westbrom, I selected the seats and was quoted a price. I proceeded to pay for them. I then got an email to say ‘Hey Gemma, your tickets have been saved! Click here to complete your order, your purchase is not complete' so I clicked complete my order, I then had to enter my card details again for the second time. After this I recieved no immediate confirmation of payment. At 3am the following morning I had 2 confirmation emails of 2 seperate orders. It turns out my first order had been confirmed! So I now had 4 tickets although I needed 2. I emailed to explain I was mislead into thinking my first order had not completed so I continued to complete my order as I was advised to in an email and that I needed a refund for the extra 2 tickets I was conned into purchasing. They said there was nothing they could do to help me AND that I had 4 junior tickets, JUNIOR! They did not make it clear on the website that they were junior, I just assumed they were adult as it did not state otherwise. I am extremely upset about this whole thing because I had the intentions to buy my boyfriend 2 football tickets for this game for his birthday, and I was mislead into buying 2 more because I was told my first purchase wasnt completed, and then I am informed that they are childrens tickets. I am now £160 out of pocket and we cannot even attend the game because we are over 18. I am very appaled at how this website has dealt with this and have actually got a solicitor looking into this for me because its robbery. All they said was they I could resell my tickets.