[Resolved] Ticketbis / about e-tickets

Iceland Review updated:

Hello,

My name is Rosa Mjoll Ragnarsdottir and I am a first time customer on Ticketbis website.
I bought two e-tickets for U2 concert in Paris on the 25th of july 2017.
I was wondering these tickets has another name on them than mine and I was reading the conditions on these tickets that it is possible I have to show an identification at the entrence.
It is a possibility that those tickets are invalid because they hasn´t got my name on it. What do you recomend we do about that?
I am travelling all the way from Iceland and it would be very disapointing if I couldn't use these tickets after all this effort and money spending.
I have to admit I have been reading alot of bad reviews from unhappy customers and I hope this is not the real case...

With regards,

Rósa

• Resolution statement

Dear Rosa,

Could you, please, give us the reference number of your purchase?

Kind regards,
    The Ticketbis Team

• Updated by Rosa Mjoll, May 19, 2017

Reference Number: 2O7E1R1N3264

Regards

Rosa

Dear Rosa,

For this event, we have applied exceptional security measures to guarantee that all transactions are safe.
    Remember that Ticketbis is an intermediary between particular sellers and buyers and that you are protected with our guarantees, which means that, in the rare case you cannot access the event, we will refund the amount you paid for the tickets.

If you have more doubts, you can contact us through Live CHat available on our website.

Kind regards,
    The Ticketbis Team

Hello Rosa,
    You purchased the tickets on the resell market for this reason the names which you can see there are the names of our sellers. However, we guarantee that you won´t have any problem with the entrance at the event. This type of data is not requested during events like this.
    Kind regards.

Hi Rosa,
    do not worry, we guarantee that you won´t have any problem with the entrance at the event. For the events like this the names are not requested.
    Best.

Ro
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Ro

Reference Number: 2O7E1R1N3264,

Regards, Rosa Mjoll

Hello again,

actually I'm not worried about the transactions. I am just wondering if these tickets are valid not having my name on them??? And what can I do if they ask me for an indentifacation at the entrence??

19th of May, 2017

ok thank you for your fast answers :) I hope you are right...