Ticket NetworkRipped off thousands for super bowl tickets!!!

We purchased super bowl tickets from this unethical company in sept 2014. They kept delaying the pick up date for the tickets, until they finally pushed It back all the way until the day of the game. Now they are telling us they no longer have our tickets because the stadium is oversold and will give us a portion of what we paid for them. Yet they still have tickets available on their websit...but for $9, 000 more than what we paid for them-each ticket! We are out thousands of dollars because of how expensive the flights, hotel and rental car are for the special event. I have never felt so betrayed. Do not buy from this company! I think they wait until the last minute so they can try to get more money for your ticket and then tell you, oops sorry. Devastating...

Ca
Jan 30, 2015

Comments

• Is
      Jan 30, 2015

It does hurt and I was also ripped off the same way with my Super Bowl tickets and we ordered ours back in May

• Wa
      Feb 28, 2015

Attorney General of WA is looking into the super bowl ticket sellers that didn't deliver and want people who are out money to contact them.

• Wa
      Feb 28, 2015

Attorney General of WA is asking super bowl ticket buyers that didn't get thier tickets to contact them.