Tibia online games / Unknown vendor

I have had a charge come out of my account for DR* Tibia online game. I have never ordered a game and I dont play them...Beware!

Comments

• Ba
      30th of Jan, 2009

I just got my American Express bill and Tibia Online Game charged my account $28.73. I never orded any game!! What the hell kind of company is doing this!

• Gj
      8th of Sep, 2009

My 16 year olds acct was charged by her debit card from Chase. Funny thing is she hasn't used her card because i have it in a safe since she got it. their phone number from Chase cannot be called(303-911-5969). area code is from denver.I want to know how they got the card number and why they don't verify the card holder. Gil

• Cg
      14th of Sep, 2009

My Regions visa debit card was also charged for the Tibia Online Game, several times. It was charged on Jan. 31, 2009, for $28.97--3 times; then on Sept. 8th, 2009, for $31.31--3 times; then again on Sept. 11th, 2009--for $31.27--3 times. Not only was I charged for something that I have NEVER done, nor do I even know what Tibia Online is; but these charges overdrew my account this last time in Sept.8, 2009, in the amount of $125.00 in OD fess! I have gone thru HELL to find out what the devil is going on. Thru my research, and believe me it took some research...I've found a source for much of the hassle. I located the corporate headquarters for DRI, which is Digtial River in Eden Praire, Minnesota. I have some phone numbers, if anyone is interested; or you can also research them on the Better Business Bureau, at www.BBB.org. I fiund all the necessay info there, and phone numbers, as well. They sure didn't like me bothering them, but one thing I am, is persistant!! As of today, at this minute, all of the charges have been credited back to my account, except for the last three @$31.27 each, totaling $93.81. That one is supposed to be in the works...so I will watch for it (!), before I get back on the phone after them! I think that a 'class action' law suit should be done against Digital River for my time and aggravation, alone. Who wants to join me? Evidently, we are not alone. I have all of their phone numbers at the corp. office, so get in touch with the Better Business Bureau or me! I will not stop until ALL of my money is returned!!!

• Sm
      24th of May, 2011

Apparently they are still at it in 2011. I just had to cancel my credit card after finding 9 unauthorized charges of $12 to my Chase card as well as $150 from "PLAYDOM INC." so look out for them too.