Tianjin Tianshi Group / Tiens Group / Is product really working

1 Nebraska, United States Review updated:

Hi,

I have met one guy regarding health products he says that there is a chinese company named Tainshi/Tiens which gives the calcium tablets which is very effective and those are made of herbs which is available only in china.

I would like to know about this company and want some feedback from those who are using this.

I heard it provides one machine costing 33 thousand in which if we stand for 15 minutes it will vibrate whole body which is equvivalent of runing for 5kms

Please help me whether i can go for this or not.

Ch

More Tianjin Tianshi Group / Tiens Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of Jun, 2008

hi...my name anggraini, nice to read your comment...i'm distributor of tiens group, tiens product is really good and working...

i'm from indonesian, are you know about tiens marketing plant bussiness?? it's really good, we can get financial freedom and time freedom from this bussiness, you must know about it...maybe we can be patners bussiness, =)

nice to know you...
    i'm sorry, but my english not really good... ;)

• Al
      18th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I only want to give objective opinion, based upon experiences and facts that happened in my network groups, many of them are my friends and colleagues, and many of it are people that I don't personally know, so without hesitating, I just have to admit that Tiens product are very helpful, even for the illness that already impossible to cure in modern medication technique. Some of it because doing therapy with Tiens basic supplements, such as calcium etc, some of it doing therapy with Tiens medication device such as accupoint treasure, hypotention apparatus etc.
    Yes, it's true that the peace of mind and your believed take a big part of your health life, so if you want to use Tiens product to make your life more healthier, then I have to say that's the right decision to make, but also you have to make sure that you keep positive attitude in your life, that is really powerful of all medication and treatment.

Long Live & Prosper..
    ALFRED

• Rs
      4th of Aug, 2008

As like our Indian herbs and herbal medicines in Siddha and Ayurvedic systems the Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) also do have all the real efficacy which had proved since 5000 years in China, the great land of medicine, where our Siddhar named the Bhoghar visited and learned the making of Navapaasaana and formed the lord Muruga's statue at Palani hill in Tamil Nadu.

Like our Shiddhars in Siddha system wrote about the metals and poisons which are effectively used in various medicines, the chinese also experts in extracting metals and minerals in terms of medicines and food supplements.

The only difference between our Siddha and TCM is that the Chinese have brought the TCM into modern scientific study hence able to present in such a manner that even a layman can understand what it is and what it is for whereas our Siddha knowledge have not yet tried to the extend that even the educateds can understand and besides most of the subject matters have not yet brought in the scientific perspectives.

• Ra
      12th of Sep, 2008

Tell more about

• Mr
      3rd of Oct, 2008

PLEASE DONT PURCHASE TIENS PRODUCT
    THEY ARE JUST MAKING BUSINESS. THESE ARE NOT EFFECTIVE.

THEY ALL ARE CHEAT...BE AWARE

• Qu
      28th of Sep, 2017

@Mr. X What is your proof

13th of Oct, 2008
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Tiens is marketing, it is to make money, not for health care.They are not effective, and people that precribe tiens products are fake doctors and so. Be aware of these products, they are expensive . You can find better optinons in a drugstore or pharmacy for less money. It´s multi-level marketing.
    B. Regards

• Lo
      23rd of Feb, 2009

tiens is very good product. I consumpt antilipemic tea for my rheumatic and miracle.. my rheumatic is dissapear.. thank you tianshi..

lodik

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2009

TIANSHI PRODUCTS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE, AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SELLING THEM ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING MONEY, NOT IN YOUR HEALTH. MY SERVANT, POOR WOMAN, SPENT ALL HER MONEY ON BUYING TIANSHI PRODUCTS. THANKS THE POWERS ABOVE, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE HER, TO UTILIZE HER MONEY ON MORE USEFUL THINGS, AND I HAVE SHOWN HER THE WAY TO THE NEAREST PHARMACY, AND HAVE ASKED THE PHARMACIST TO PROVIDE HER WITH A LIST OF SAFE, GUARANTEED, PATENT MEDICINES, THAT HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND APPROVED BY THE FDA. PLEASE BE AWARE, AND REMEMBER THE "MELAMINE" CASE ALSO STARTED IN CHINA, AND HAS NOW SPREAD TO OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD - WHEN IS THE FDA MAKING AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION INTO THIS PRODUCT, AND REMEMBER THOSE WHO LIVE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES ARE EASIER TARGETS OF DECEIT... Surya Balok from Jakarta

• Ah
      28th of Mar, 2009

as a distributor... i would let you know that yes! we are all trying to make money... but what you don't realise is that us, the distributors are also consumers of the product, and we feel the positive effect of the product in our everyday life, that is why we endorse and strongly believe in the product. if your friends or relatives don't prosper in this business then maybe they don't know the right strategies in running this business or they don't have the right motivation. that is why you have to look for the right sponsors, sponsors that you know well and care for your successes as well. Tiens is a legal and respected company known world-wide. and the network marketing system is a system endorsed by many. if we have the chance to change our lives towards a better future then why don't we? why do we need to feel that we have to give up when other people look down on us? why do we let them to have the pleasure of mocking us? it's not like they're going to be there for us when we need help. so why listen to those that doubt us? listen to our own hearts. and if Tiens offers one of the best opportunities for us to have a brighter future then why don't we try it?! but please whatever business you want to get yourself into, please research everything you need to know about it first. and once you have jumped into whatever business you have gotten yourself into. do it honestly and never give up!

• Vu
      29th of Mar, 2009

I'm a new commer to Tiens Group, I had experienced the product for my conspitation and it worked.
    I spent 6 months to learn and collect information from people who had used it. It really works, I swear! And nrxt week, I will buy some products for my mother's disease.
    Nice to have opportunity to make friend with all 0f you!

• Gh
      15th of Apr, 2009

Tianshi is good, It really works.

www.tiensna.com
    ghozalibiz@gmail.com

• Li
      21st of May, 2009

i joined tiens some months ago, to be honest i was first hesitant but what i would like you to know is, even pharmacies do it for money, thats why they are SELLING the drugs to you... very few things are free in life, if any and i think Tiens is a good opportunity, because you get a network of people who are HONEST, they tell you that you are here to make money and also take care of your health, and there are also other products e.g. the perfumes, detergents, and, all in all, i believe in Tiens and i think you should only do something if your whole heart is in it. you either believe it or not, its good to research and all and then, when you join, work hard.

• Pa
      1st of Jun, 2009

Could someone let us know if Tiens products are approved by the FDA. If so, where I could see the approvals. The Company in its website says that the products are "certified" by the FDA.

FDA approves one product at a time. If products are approved where could I see the approval?

Are Tiens medical devices/instruments also approved by FDA.

Could Tiens or someone give concrete information please? Which products are checked and approved by FDA?

• Lo
      24th of Jun, 2009

One of my friend is pursuing me to involve in the business. He has done some school education but very positive about these products since he is in it for the past three years. He had shown a few testimonial of the consumers that made me to align with his elucidation.

Though I got convinced with what he had said, but the ambiguity persists over the genuineness of the Chinese products. We heard from the media about the "melamine" fiasco, imported toys containing toxic substance, drugs intentionally labelled as "Made in India", shipment of automotive merchandise originally made in China duped as "Made in India".

The need of the hour in this debate is the genuineness of every product, its effect and the testimonial by relevant bodies like FDA should be considered as a standard practice.

Jerry

21st of Aug, 2009

Jerry, I could not agree less with what you have mentioned about the malpractice in china. Tiens products are sold in India and very much consumed in North east of India. I happened to stumble upon this product. Yet I still need guarantees that it does not harm our health. Its hard to trust products these days with a made in Label china. Besides they are quite expensive for a common man to spent. The ulterior motives these days are money and common man are taken for a ride in promise of good health. Ankash from Nagaland, India

• Fr
      20th of Dec, 2009

I Am a Zimbabwean and a Tianshi Dristributor, If you want to know about the products or use thereof please contact me for Factual and non emotional truths .
    I operate therapy rooms on the 6th Floor Coal House in Harare and see success
    testimonies every day .
    Lots of people are more intersted in money then reading the Litrature provided to distributors so they do not see the benifits and the products are really good

phillip c frankis
    phillipcfrankis@gmail.com/ magnetictherapycenter@gmail.com

• Gn
      20th of Dec, 2009

Today 21 Dec, 2009, I am a diabetic for last 18 years in insulin 40/30 & my two foot has lost sense for last 2 years. My family doctor warned me, with gradual increase on my insulin dosage & my hypertension drugs dosage, I m assure to go in dialysis in next 5 years. My aunt is a dialysis patient & I know the pain & suffer she goes through. So I have tried many alternative medicine & exercise but not much difference or improvement with my diabetic & hypertension. 10th Oct, 2009 was introduce TIENS. I was told to practise TIENS Aculife, Apparatus, Calsium. 2 months after my insulin intake decrease to 25/12, Hypertension drugs reduced to 5 mg, I feel energetic, my doctor very happy with my improvement. TIENS 5, 000 years technology works miraclely, amazing & cheap compare other therapy equipments I have used.
    Sincere Sharing. TQ TIENS.
    Gnanakumar.
    speedgana@yahoo.com
    Mobile: 006 019 397 3837.

• Sr
      31st of Dec, 2009

Please Check the links for TIENS certificates...

Thanks,
    Srini

• Sr
      31st of Dec, 2009

Check the attached images for certificates...

• Mi
      21st of Jan, 2010

exactly... I want to join tiens MLM system... But I not really understand boud the system itself...
    that makes me felt dizzy want to join or not...
    and is this MLM really can make money???

Please explain to me...
    sorry if I make a mistake...
    Thanks in advance...

michael

• Af
      1st of Sep, 2017

@Michael Chang Hello Michael please contact me Evelyn on 233 202479994 and I will tell u all about Tiens. My distributor ID is 98691203