thumbplay.comI'm past due for more credits.

1 Review updated:

my thumbplay account has had 0 credits pretty much for the last month! WHY ??? I've been with Thumbplay about one year or more ! Never, ever had I had this proplem before! PLEASE...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Sharpsburg, GAtell me what the heck is going on??? I have sent e-mails, asked for customer service, to no avil ! PLEASE, HELP!!!ME !!! I neeed MUSIC ! I would rather not change my music account, but if this keeps up, you give me no choice. If I don't get some answers and help very, very soon, I have no choice, but to join another music download website! Sincerly, Nan Messer [protected]@hotmail.com

More thumbplay.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mb
      Jul 08, 2009

Rebecca,

I just came across your posting. For future reference we have 24/7/365 Phone Support available to you. We can be reached at [protected] or e-mail us at [protected]@thumbplay.com. We also have Live Web Chat 24/7 which can be found on the help page at www.thumbplay.com.

For now, please e-mail me at michael.[protected]@thumbplay.com or call me directly at [protected]. I'm confident I can resolve this for you right away.

All the best,