thugfashion.com / endless waiting and total absence of professionalism

Really lame and non professionnal service. I have ordered a personnalized pendant. Three months later, after several tentatives to contact them and very few response. They finally told me that I will be refund because the transaction cannot be completes.

I was refund. But all the endless waiting and total absence of professionalism of this company make me sick. No after sales service and most of my e-mail were unanswered or responded after 2 to 4 weeks. Ridiculous treatment for a returning customer like I was.

Mr

Comments

• Dr
      8th of Dec, 2009

Thugfashion happens to be a very good company, they never make mistake, i've been buying from them all my life, maybe custom pendants might take awhile but there's no need to bash their business. They have all the certificates an online business can only dream of. I think they are probably as close as ebay's security if not, better. It's just a once in a lifetime mishap, i'm sure Thugfashion didn't mean it. Stuff happens, nobodies perfect.

• Bl
      2nd of May, 2012

Bought a real gold grill from them received it and was poorly made chipped my tooth sent it in and they remade it got the new one and had it tested and it was fake so i told them and they said they would get back to me and still haven't heard from them...poor customer service!