ThSale.com / Account banned during powerlevel!

11125 Owned streetMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
1.65
Phone: 647 555 6898
I purchased a powerlevel from level 1-40. Everything went smoothly until level 31 when I received an email from Blizzard saying my account was temp. banned "for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation". After reading this I searched google and found this website and realized that this is happening to many people.

After reading everyone elses attempts to get the remainder of the powerlevel refunded, I doubted I would get anything back at all, but after numerous emails and filing a dispute on Paypal, I was directed toward (iujian0221@hotmail.com), who after a bit a hassling agreed to refund the money from levels 31-40. (ended up being around $10)

I recommend dealing with her because everyone else I dealt with would ignore me once I mentioned that I wanted my money refunded, but she was more cooperative. Also, I would recommend that you file a dispute on Paypal right away because they wouldn't respond to my emails until I did this.

Hope this helps other people that are my situation get at least some of their money back from these thieves.
Ja

Comments

Ma
  6th of Jul, 2007
Ch
  24th of Jul, 2007
This entire experience was a nightmare for me. The site looked very nice, and their prices were very enticing. The packages they offered for leveling were also very good. So I went ahead and ordered for TWO different accounts. The first account was for my brother... who was level 65 at the time. The order said it would take 4-5 days and had no additional things to go along with it. Fine. So my order went through and they leveled him... and after 4 days he was level 67 (out of 70). I was a bit unhappy about their poor ability to stay within the confines of their own estimation, but this was still not my main concern. Then, at level 68, the character recieved a 3 day suspension for illegally influencing the WoW economy and being associated with other fraudulent accounts. I was very unhappy about this, but there was nothing I could do. At this point I spoke with one of their Customer service reps, who gracefully appologized for the mix-up and said that once the suspension ended they would continue leveling and the chances of any more problems would be close to zero since they would get one of their "best" levelers to work on it. The 3 days passed and they began again... and after a total of about 12 days they reached level 69.9 (almost 70). At this point they suddenly logged off and weren't on for a few hours. I contacted them again to find out what the problem was and they claimed that I had changed my password. I refuted this, and also explained that I was the only one with the password so no one else could log onto the account. In reply they asked me to change the password back. I went over to a friends' room and noticed my character was back online. Only problem was apparently it was NOT one of "their guys". GREAT! so I messaged this a-hole to find out what was going on and they claimed to be my brothers' good friend (in broken english). I explained that that was impossible and that I was his brother. They proceeded to appologize and said they would change the password back (at which point the character had hit level 70... so fine I guess it WAS THSALE?). WRONG! they change the password back as promised but when I log onto the account it has all of 20 gold on it. Fantastic! So I get onto chat again with the service rep and I'm told that it wasn't their guy and so it wasn't their fault. They even sent me a pic of the character at level 69 with 800 gold or so. Great! So basically their powerleveler must have ingeniously clicked on a keylogger site and got my account stolen and my gold taken (the items were still there, since they were basically all green or pvp level 60 stuff). I was obviously pretty pissed so I spent about 2 hours talking with the service rep, who finally decided to farm gold for me... 800 gold. Sounded great right? I was a bit (or rather quite) unnerved at the idea of having them take my character again... but she graciously assured me that the procedure was very secure. SO... they took the character back and farmed all night. I went to work the next day and came home and... BAM! My password is chaged again! I'm thinking that they got it stolen again somehow, and I obviously get back online and yell at them. They proceed to tell me that I changed the password and the job was complete (another email with another screenshot of the character, 840 gold now). This time the character is NOT online so I go to sleep waiting to contact blizzard in the morning with a phone call to sort it out. Guess what? the account was banned. I went back to the THSALE rep and what did she say? "we completed your order it is not our fault." I asked if anything could be done... if they could at least give me another account, regardless of class, that is level 70 for my brother. "those are 500+ dollars we cannot do that". "Well, how much was the account that you got banned worth?" "sorry we can do nothing for you". Great so now my brother is out his 4 year old account for ... FIVE LEVELS OF POWERLEVELING (sux to be lazy).

This isn't the end of the horror, though. before the above happened I ordered powerleveling for my friend, a marine, who is overseas. He wanted a character to go from 1 to 70. This order seemed much better... and was taken all the way up to level 60 before, lo and behold, a 3 day suspension. This suspension occurred after the other account had already recieved the ban! yay! Well I spoke with the service rep again explaining that I did NOT want to risk my friends' account being banned as well. She understood this (wow amazing) and proceeded to offer me an 80 dollar refund. Now, we have the package I ordered for my friend... which said the character would be level 70 and have a flying mount, 1000 gold, first aid at 300, 2 professions at 300, flight paths uncovered and class quests done. This job was priced at $259. Sounded pretty good comparatively to other sites and what they offered. At level 60, when the account got the suspension, the character had ~450 gold, no training in first aid, a level 40 mount, and some flight paths. There are 2 packages that they offer from level 1-60. The first is the "normal" package... which includes a level 40 mount, FIRST AID TO 300, 300 gold, and class quests. This package is priced at $140. They have another package, the "professions" package, which includes a level 60 mount, first aid to 300, 2 professions at 300, 300 gold, and class quests. This was priced at %180 dollars. Now, considering where the character is at, which does it sound closer to? OBVIOUSLY the normal package yes? Well you would think that, after all the problems that I had with their services they would treat me fairly here at least yes? Well the serivce rep, Tracy, or "PLJane" says that they offer back a refund of $80. they offer me the refund for the PROFESSIONS package when the character is on a level 40 mount with NO PROFESSIONS. I obviously yell at her (civilly) and she basically tells me that it is out of her hands and the almighty financial department makes the decisions regarding refunds. I explain to her 3 times over the exact condition that the character is in... and the fact that it doesn't even have all the things included in the normal package (it had 150 extra gold but first aid was not trained AT ALL). I talk to her for another hour or so and she says she can't do anything for me and offers to finish leveling the character as I paid for it (since NOW the suspension had worn off). HAH! you leveled ONE character from level 65 to 70 and got it BANNED, and now you want to level another 60 to 70 PLUS get it enough gold for a flying mount + 1000 as well as get FA, blacksmithing, and mining up to 300? Yet she says that they can just level it occasionally (even though it's already at this point close to 20 days since the powerleveling started and the character is supposed to be 70 with everything in 24 days or so) to avoid getting it banned. I reply that, unless they can GUARANTEE it (or otherwise give me another account if it is banned) I want the exact amount of refund that I am due, which is $120 (obviously the money is not the issue here, but the circumstances and idea of all this crap). She says that the absolute most they can do is $100, or finish the job (occasionally playing, meaning another month or so of leveling and me wondering if/when the account will be banned).

Is it worth the few extra perks to go with this company when you choose who to trust with your character? I think not... in fact I would rather have paid an extra 200 dollars and received fewer perks than to have ever worked with this wretched company.
Ge
  1st of Aug, 2007
These guys are pure scammers. They take your money and don't send your order, when you inquire about your missing order on their online service (the lack of English provides some comic relief here- event though they are screwing you) they will stall you with excuses by telling you to coming back in a day or two check on your order. I inquired 3 times about my order before realizing they had no intention of filling it. Avoid this site!
Cl
  8th of Aug, 2007
Bought powerleveling for wow for $80.00 and they caused my sons wow account to be banned permanently. Did not provide service and you can not get anywhere with them on their live e-mail help. To put it in a nut shell they took the money and ran and will not post a refund of my money. This is a substantial amount of money and from other websites about them they have a track record of scamming people of their money.
Ji
  11th of Sep, 2007
I was ripped off at www.thsale.com, i was powerleveling by them, the end things is got banned, they are cheated, don't use them.

Fuc**ng cheaters!
Mi
  4th of Dec, 2007
Yeah they are, they told me they were out of stock, they should inform their customers this before-hand of recieving money, i even said "so im wasting $40 on 40 plat that you people dont even have?" Well i chatted with them and hoping to get it back this is what happened:

All operators are busy now ,you are in queue in 1 now and you will be talked in 0 minutes .Please wait for a site operator to respond soon .

You are now chatting with 'Jack'

urazia: Hello?

urazia: ??

Jack: Hey, nice to meet you. How may I help you?

urazia: Hi

Jack: (EQ2) -> EVIL -> Vox,40,Urazia,20071204203226058?

urazia: I purchased 40 plat, i was told you were out of stock and why i wasnt informed of this before buying i dont know. I have been waiting for my plat all day long

urazia: Yes

urazia: Im a lvl 15 dark elf on vox

urazia: And i have been waiting for this plat all day long

Jack: Well, our staff need a few hours to collect it .

Jack: Sorry for that.

urazia: collect it? If i knew you were out of stock i wouldnt have bought it

urazia: I want a refund

Jack: Now?

urazia: You need to tell your customers before hand of wasting their money on something you dont give when told we will be given less than 30 minutes

urazia: Yes now please

Jack: Ok, if you insist , I will do it now for you.

urazia: Thank you

Jack: Welcome.

urazia: And please inform me when i get it, i want an email tonight

urazia: If i dont recieve this refund i will be very unpleased

Jack: OK.

urazia: THank you

Jack: You will get the refund soon.

urazia: Not to be rude, but i have seen your guys' track record, so i am very cautious, it shouldnt be hard to get a refund, i expect it tonight or else. Thank you very much :)

Jack: Welcome.

Jack: I will do it for you.
Rd
  21st of Dec, 2007
Bought the 60-70 leveling package - After 20 days toon was leveled a total 2 levels and got a 72 ban. What I found out was they were farming primal waters either by bot or other method then selling in game currency to gold buyers. So that 150 bucks was a waste... Stay away from this company.
Sc
  6th of Jan, 2008
This is pretty much what i am going through atm with THSale. i paid for a powerlevelfrom 66-70, i ordered it on the 2nd and its now the 7th! the reps are rude if there at all and i keep getting fobbed off with "if u want a refund iwill need to pass it by my manager, he wont be in untill 24 hours". i just spoke to a rep now and was told "brb" which isnt exactly "profesional" which they claim their powerlevelers are!

This website is a joke and i would strongly reconmend you go else where!!!

I will c&p my convo i just had with them,

All operators are busy now ,you are in queue in 1 now and you will be talked in 1 minutes .Please wait for a site operator to respond soon .

You are now chatting with 'PL-Filippo'

PL-Filippo: Hey,Happy New Year! How may I help you?

Oheb: hello

Oheb: is the manager there yet?

PL-Filippo: hi

PL-Filippo: no sir

Oheb: when will he be in?

PL-Filippo: tomorrow this time

Oheb: i was told exactly that yesterday....

Oheb: and the day before

Oheb: how uncanny...

PL-Filippo: im sorry for that

PL-Filippo: sorry

Oheb: any idea when my char is goin to start being leveled?

Oheb: cos i paid for it on the 2nd

Oheb: so... any idea?

Oheb: ??

PL-Filippo: your char name plz

Oheb: Oheb

PL-Filippo: from 66 to 70?

Oheb: yeah, i know its only 4 levels, and iroicly i would most probably have done it myself by now, but mever the less, i have paid for u to do it

Oheb: never*

PL-Filippo: we will start your order asap

Oheb: i was told that two days ago. if u cant do it or are busy, why do u have a problem with givin me my money back?

PL-Filippo: we promise that we will start your order

Oheb: when tho?

Oheb: thats the thing, i want a time

PL-Filippo: 1 day at most

PL-Filippo: i promist

PL-Filippo: promise

Oheb: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/thsalecom-c8054.html

Oheb: i think that says otherwise

PL-Filippo: i see

Oheb: here is a post that seems farmilliar

Oheb: Paid for service not delivered and they kept my money Complaint Rating: I paid for leveling service they did not do and they did not refund my money. I gave them 2 weeks and they never touched the account. I requested my money back for the next two weeks and they kept putting me off and finally just stopped replying. They just take your money and give nothing back. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!! They lie. They steal.

PL-Filippo: i see

Oheb: what can u say about that?

PL-Filippo: 1 day at most

Oheb: where are u people situated?

PL-Filippo: brb

Oheb: brb?

Chat session has ended due to the net-connection problem.

You are not currently in a chat session

bunch of planks. that seem to want your money for doin jack!
Ve
  22nd of Mar, 2008
I purchased 100g for lotro and they delivered only 81g and are claiming full delivery. I am no longer getting responses from them and am petitioning paypal.
El
  3rd of Jun, 2008
I hired thsale to level my account and they got it suspended twice and now banned..

I asked for my money back and and all they did was ask for my new password.. They sent me an email saying that if they didn't receive my new password in 96 hours, they'd consider my order completed :(

I gave them my new password and told them to stay out of my account..(So that we could negotiate a refund) Yet they've logged in twice and now my account is banned

They refuse to give me a refund and they consider "reasonable compensation" to be asking me to buy a new account and letting them have the password to that account so they can get that banned too!

If anyone were to start a class action lawsuit against them.. Consider my name near the top of your list of victims!
Br
  12th of Aug, 2008
Hey sorry that you guys had trouble...

In the future if you are checking for virtual currency vendors to try to avoid getting scammed check out this site that I found:

It lists full consumer-reports-like vendor reviews of all of the top vendors, and has a pretty sweet price matching feature along with some graphs. That way you can find the cheapest prices along with the best customer service for all the major MMO's. I've had great gold purchasing experiences since I started using it.
Gt
  16th of Feb, 2009
Thsale is a SCAM. I purchased thsale's powerleveling service as advertised they would get my toon from 70-80 within 7 days. One week later after the purchase I go online and check my email and Blizzard sends me an email stating my accounts been banned. I then go on to THsales Site and and talked to a representative names Rainbow. Rainbow says its something that Blizzard does but be assured my account will be unbanned. So I emailed blizzard apoligizing and they unbanned my account. I log back on Thsales site and talked to Rainbow again and she said they will start on my account right away.

A few days later, I go online and check my email and Im banned again. Blizzard sends me another email and banned my account. This time I went back on THsale and asked them for a refund. I spoke with a representative named Feel. He said he has no authority to give me a refund only his manger can. I told him I want to get in contact with his manager and he gave me an eamil address i believe it was Plservice@yahoo.com. I email them and get no response.

Meanwhile THsale is on my account leveling it okay im cool with that and then a few days later m acocunt is banned again! Now Im pissed. I logged onto Thsale and told them my account is banned and email Majia who sent me my 1st email. I spoke with Feel again and he acted completely stupid I even asked him if you gusy understand english I asked for a refund 3 times nicely and you guys are not giving me it.

The next day blizzard unbanns my account again and I logged onto thsale again and asked is my account done. Feel, told me it was complete. I logged onto my account and my account is not done i was level 78 and my mount was not there and my 1st aid was not done at all.

On top of that they were using my toon to farm elemetals to create eternal fires to sell on AH. If you read there site disclaimers and they state they level you character professionally. My 750 gold that was on my toon was all gone also.

I went back one more time and talked to Feel and soon as i got on the chat window i said I want a full refund you guys did not level my character in 7 days instead its now 22 days later and nothing has been complete. My mount wass not there, my 1st aid is not leveled, my gold is gone that i origianly had and you guys were using my toon to buy and sell on AH. You were farming elementals and you got me kicked out of my guild.

All Feel told me was "you again" and said wait let me check let me get ur password. Then no answer for a long time. I emailed Majia and no response was given back to my emails. I asked feel for his managers email and I got another phoney email address.

MY ADVICE - Stay away from Thsale they are NOT a professional power leveling server and they are a big scam. I can even back it with all the emails I have and all the chats I have saved.
Th

113/tcp closed auth
143/tcp closed imap
443/tcp closed https
8081/tcp open http Network Associates ePolicy Orchestrator
(Computername: THSWEB01 Version: 4.0.0.1180)

THWEB03.eing.com

SBB# nmap -F -O -T5 -sV --system-dns -PN 75.126.209.155

Interesting ports on eing.com (75.126.209.155):
Not shown: 95 filtered ports
21/tcp closed ftp
8000/tcp closed http-alt
8081/tcp open http Network Associates ePolicy Orchestrator
(Computername: THWEB03 Version: 3.6.0.574)
8888/tcp closed sun-answerbook

80/tcp open http Microsoft IIS httpd
2000/tcp closed callbook
8008/tcp open http Microsoft IIS webserver 6.0
Service Info: OS: Windows

(67.228.13.114) thsdb02.thsale.com:8049 - Virtual ?

(70.42.153.71) LivePeron - Chat

~# nmap -F -O -T5 -sV --system-dns -PN 70.42.153.71

Starting Nmap 4.85BETA9 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2009-06-29 08:23 CEST
Interesting ports on 70.42.153.71:
Not shown: 98 filtered ports
443/tcp open ssl/http Microsoft IIS webserver 6.0
Warning: OSScan results may be unreliable because we could not find at least 1 open and 1 closed port
Device type: switch
Running (JUST GUESSING) : Foundry IronWare 7.X (90%)
Aggressive OS guesses: Foundry Networks BigIron 8000 switch (IronWare 07.8.02eT53) (90%)
No exact OS matches for host (test conditions non-ideal).
Service Info: OS: Windows

OS and Service detection performed. Please report any incorrect results at http://nmap.org/submit/ .
Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 25.59 seconds

25/tcp open smtp Winmail smtpd
80/tcp open http Apache httpd
110/tcp open pop3
3389/tcp open microsoft-rdp Microsoft Terminal Service
1 service unrecognized despite returning data. If you know the service/version, please submit the following fingerprint at http://www.insecure.org/cgi-bin/servicefp-submit.cgi :
SF-Port110-TCP:V=4.85BETA9%I=7%D=6/29%Time=4A486094%P=x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu%r(NULL, 31, "+OKx20C14782-62514x20Winmailx20Mailx20Serverx20POP3x
SF:20readyrn")%r(GenericLines, 31, "+OKx20C14782-62514x20Winmailx20Mai

mx 10 mail.thsale.com
100 days old
70.86.54.50
Apache
220 C14782-62514 Winmail Mail Server ESM...
takedat.paris13.info 70.84.0.0/14
ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
AS21844
THEPLANET-AS2 ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc.
com
192.55.83.30
192.55.83.0/24
AS36618

------------------[ 0x04] - Sister Sites ]---------------

Although it is difficult to determine affiliation due to
the fact that they operate anonymously via their websites,
from the research we have done, we estimate that the below
websites are all affiliated to THSale and should be
avoided. They have many different websites with different
looks so if they scam you at site #1, they hope that you

akgame.com
gamegoldvip.com
Ph
  24th of Nov, 2009
I don't know what you all are talking about?? My level 80 WOW character RULES!!! ThSale.com is Legit!!! Thanks Dennis! ;)
Ca
  1st of Feb, 2011
THsale.com is a total rip off.
Ol
  21st of Nov, 2011
I am Oliver Cameron from marketing dept of Guy4game.
I declare that we never scam anyone. Our website is the only site we run.
And we have been offering safe and fast service for 7 years.
For more info you can contact us at www.facebook.com/Guy4game.com