ThSale.com / Scam and fraud!

ThSale.com alleges to sell WoW (World of Warcraft) powerleveling services and gold. They got my account closed for life when I hired them for powerleveling. The truth is, they take money from children to powerlevel and then they use the children's accounts to commit illegal acts and farm gold. They then sell the gold for profit and if the kids accounts are suspended or banned, they refuse to refund the money. ThSale (thsale.com) is a scam. Avoid it.

Ma

Comments

• Li
      7th of May, 2009

I wish I had done a little search of this company before placing the order. But it's too late now. I already tasted the bitterness. My account got banned with 2 level 80's and three 70's. It's my only account. I spend two years on it. I regret so much to let them touch it. Now it was banned lifetime by blizzard. I asked them what they have done to my account. The customer keep convincing me that it was the fault of blizzard, something like ban accounts randomly. What excuse this is. Now I am working hard to get my account back which is of little chance and of course I will take legal action agaist Thsale.