ThSale.com / You will get banned!

Purchaced their powerleveling service. They will level the character as promised, I followed them on occasion with 2nd account and they do not appear to use bots, which was surprising. The problem is that Blizzard tracks the IP address which logs into your account. When they start accessing the account from china, it throws red flags because it is a US account. Then blizzard just has to watch the account and see that it remains online for 18-20 hrs a day and you get the ban. This company seems to be doing their part of the bargain, but because powerleveling is "contrary to the essence of the game" as blizzard put it, then you will get banned. Save your money and get a good bot (mmoglider) or just handlevel yourself.

Dw

Comments

Di
  16th of Nov, 2007

I have billed and not received product for $149.95. I want a credit as I do not have that kind of money to throw away. No one answers phone and can not send a E mail to company.

Li
  7th of May, 2009

I wish I had done a little search of this company before placing the order. But it's too late now. I already tasted the bitterness. My account got banned with 2 level 80's and three 70's. It's my only account. I spend two years on it. I regret so much to let them touch it. Now it was banned lifetime by blizzard. I asked them what they have done to my account. The customer keep convincing me that it was the fault of blizzard, something like ban accounts randomly. What excuse this is. Now I am working hard to get my account back which is of little chance and of course I will take legal action agaist Thsale.