ThSale.com / No gold, no refund, no English

I will never do business again with THSALE. I ordered 5000 gold for around $90 and they promised to deliver within the day. They said they would call me for the trade but they never did so I spoke to a live chat agent who then told me to log in to my character. I waited in the game for their toon for 3 HOURS and went back to live chat only to wait in the queue for another 20 mins for someone to answer. GUESS WHAT? THEY SAID THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK!!! sorry sorry sorry that's all the agent could tell me. She said, "There was a misunderstanding our apologies so sincerely". I said I wanted a refund she said 'would you like to wait? Thanks for your understanding." OMG! After saying TEN TIMES I WANTED A REFUND she SAID "I sincerely thank your patience and know you will give us another chance". She obviously could not comprehend anything I said! It was like banging your head against a brick wall! I said "I WANT MY MONEY BACK" and "I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR SUPERVISOR AND HE BETTER SPEAK ENGLISH!". Guess what? She dropped the chat. So is that a scam or what? I'm filing a chargeback and you guys better not go to this site unless you enjoy pain.

De

Comments

• Nu
      Nov 25, 2008

I've dealt with THSale.com a few times and it has worked fine for me.

• De
      Nov 26, 2008

Nunya said: "I've dealt with THSale.com a few times and it has worked fine for me."

Oh really? That's nice. Lucky you. bUT POOR ME I HAD A ROTTEN EXPERIENCE WITH THSALE AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM!

i've FILED A CHARGEBACK AND I HOPE THEY SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!

• Su
      Mar 02, 2009

I purchased a products from this website paid the money, had the money taken from my account but then they failed to deliver the goods. And now I can not contact them at all.

i will file a claim and get my money back NEVER EVER USE THIS STUPID SITE AGAIN !!!11

• Bu
      Apr 13, 2009

OXPG sells cheap SWG credits & powerleveling service for US and EU SWG servers. OXPG offers an easy to use website without any distracting ads, long pages of text and false promises. Get the cheapest possible credits at OXPG.com and get it delivered fast. We're hardcore SWG gamers just like you and we understand your needs. Whenever you want SWG credits & powerleveling service, you want it as fast as possible. You don't want crappy promises and fake discounts - you want to game and we're here to help you game better. Try www.OXPG.com today and play with the best!

• La
      May 09, 2009

careful. OXPG IS A SCAM too. they take your money and then you get banned by Sony for using their service. Saty away from OXPG they scam you and the take advantage of the kids that play star wars galaxies. OXPG is fradulent.

May 11, 2009

maybe i am the lucky guy.i bought from thsale, gold, powerleveling and it works fine on me .never meet any problem

• Su
      Jun 30, 2009

no one is the best. and whatever company will try their best to serve for people. why not go to ugamegold? the service is good. and the speed is fast too.