ThSale.com / BANNED ACCOUNT

United States Review updated:
1.65
The site looks fantastic- and that is where it ends. I know people who have ordered in game money and been very pleased. My experience however is different. I payed for powerleveling (Booo, do it yourself, I know I know) I payed $129.99 for WoW 1-70 and sent another $100 to have it done within a week... I checked the status through their online chat every other day. A week into it, my character was only level 26- they apologized and offered gold to compensate... I reluctantly agreed. I visited the site numerous times within the next month asking them to please hurry or refund the $100 I payed for the fast service.

My account was banned (know that I DID NOT log on at ALL during the leveling process) I was able to recover the account- when I approached THSale this time, they told me to give them the new password, and to trust them that it would not happen again.

They explicitly state that there is a risk of your account being banned- however they also explicitly state they DO NOT use 3rd party programs to level characters... A week later my account was permanently banned for guess what? ABUSE OF A THIRD PARTY PROGRAM...

They then pleaded with me to contact Blizzard and say that my account was hacked and it wasn't my fault... After that I had it.

They offered that if I bought another account they would level a character in normal time to 60... this was not acceptable compensation. At this point I was out 229.99 and over a month of waiting and hours and hours of time spent in their online chat with people who only type broken english and have no contact with their managers.

I disputed both payments on Paypal, and though I provided an ample amount of evidence they could not refund my money because it is virtual items...

This business is the WORST I have ever dealt with... I have been a member of Paypal for three years and this was the first dispute I ever made...

PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR GIMMICKS.
Kr

Comments

An
  7th of Nov, 2009
I would contact your credit card company if that is what you use as your source of money on paypal. That is what I did and I got a full refund from them seeing as they are not stupid.

ThSale.com Logo ThSale.com