THSale Power Leveling / Power leveling

I purchased a power leveling service from THSale for my nephew so we could play together. Brand new account, never used. The account was suspended for economy exploitation when character was around level 18. I contacted THSale and of course they claimed it wasn't their fault and the account must have been hacked. After the 72 hour suspension, they restarted the service and the account was perma-banned a few days later. After several hours on the phone, I gave up and contacted my CC company to reverse the charges. THSale just wanted me to wait and they said account would eventually become unbanned.
Further review of the account via the armory showed it still had level one armor at level 23 and it was all red. A sure sign the account was being botted.

Summary; Do not use THsale. Despite their promises they will bot your account and use it to filter gold through the wow economy. Both actions are bannable offenses and THSale will not refund your money when it happens.

Dc

Comments

• Jj
      20th of Nov, 2007

They are not power leveling my character. It has been 12 hours and he hasn't moved up from level one. They are leading me on and refusing to refund me. Scam.

1st of Jul, 2009

I completely agree with you! I too had a brand new account - and at level 15 it was banned. On top of that, it was promised to be done in 5-6 days. By day 6 it was only level 15. I was banned for exploitation of the economy. I demanded a refund and they would not give it too me - regardless, I won the paypal dispute. The reasons why are as follows:

- They advertise 24/7 leveling -- a site operator admitted to me it is only 16 hours a day
    - They did not finish the product on time
    - I got none of what the package said it would give
    - I was banned

Never, ever use this site. It is terrible. They guarantee real levelers - and they use bots. At level 15 I had 46 DEATHS from 5 PLAYER DUNGEONS (where most bots level). And if you try for a refund, they will not give it too you! If you open a dispute, they will

a) tell you too contact live support over the dispute board
    b) live support then tells you too contact their manager via e-mail (a guy named Jack White)
    c) he will not reply to you or will tell you take it up over paypal
    d) the cycle continues

In the end you will probably have to call your credit card company and have them reverse the charges. Again, NEVER EVER USE THIS SERVICE.

• Gr
      16th of Oct, 2009

i agree, power leveling is not a good choice, i just put in an order to thleveling.com, the same as thsales.com. and its been 2 days now and i actually got an email that the password was changed, not a blizzard message telling me it was changed because it was hacked, but an authentic notification of change, THEY TRIED TO STEAL MY ACCOUNT, I HAD A LVL 12 AND THE LVL 1 MAGE THAT WAS BEING POWERLEVELED. never powerlevel period, its all a scam