ThSale / game

1 MA, United States Review updated:

the company cheats us. and we bought gold and account from it. but we cant get them on time. and their service is also bad. the man is not kind. www.ugamegold.com is also a gold and account seller. i often bought there. it is better than thsale.

Comments

• Va
      4th of Dec, 2007
    ThSale - Lie and cheating!
    ThSale

I order powerleveling from Thsales and they caused my account to be banned with Blizzard. I contacted Thsale via Live Chat and was told to try and get account back and if I could not they would compensate me for it, to give it three days. Well after three attempts to get my account back Blizzard has permanently banned my account. I have been in contact with Thsale the whole time and every time it is the same thing 'try and account back and give it three days'

Well after a month of that now when I ask about my refund they don't have the ability to do that only the manager can. And guess what?! The manager is never there. They keep telling me he/she will be there in two days that they will discuss it with him and get in touch with me. Nada, nothing, no word yet.

I contacted them again after a week of waiting and the manager still hadn't showed up. Go figure. One person in Live Chat even told me they were scared to talk to the manager. Are the people in Live Chat slaves? All I know is I'm out $190 for services I didn't receive plus the cost of the game and upgrade. And the time spent of the other characters I had on the account.

These people think it is funny and they are above the law and can get away with stealing money because it is an internet based company. I hope we can show them differently. They assured me they would take care of my account I have copies of Live Chats that says so. Plus they advertise 'Refund Anytime'. They talk a good line but it is all lies.

24th of Dec, 2007
    THSALE
    Hawaii

These Gook's are just after your money - they definitely use bots and will most likely get your account suspended or worst banned. Avoid them like the plague, they will take your money and run.

Avoid THSALE and associated sister companies at all costs.

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2008
    12 wynnwood ave
    Westmont
    New Jersey
    www.ThSale.com

Well as most of you they were scamming me but i ended up getting the *bosses* msn from 1 of the friendlier workers here it is i got myself a refund i used paypal as well tho. Msn name (kaikai_0821@hotmail.com) i literally had to flip some major ape sh*t tho to get it. I hope this helps!

• Ke
      18th of Feb, 2008
    www.thsale.com

I had a $300 powerlevel order which they completely screwed me over on. They use bots which resulted in the account being banned. They now tell me it wasn't their fault. I would love someone with legal knowledge to advise on a class action against these bums. Paypal is just as much to blame with the no action on virtual goods policy.

• Wi
      26th of Feb, 2008
    thSale
    thsale.com

Hello,
    I ordered power leveling from 28-48. They completed the order. I got many extra items and gold from there service. Everything was how it was suppose to be.
    Alright maybe 10 days later I get an email from Blizzard saying I got a 72 hour suspension and a final warning! Even though there gurantee was my account will not be banned. I believed there gurantee at first then I found out it was a lie.

Well my account banned for 3 days and a final warning isnt that bad. However it could have been as bad as a permanate ban.

Do NOT use these guys. Especially for power leveling. They will get you banned after the service.

24th of Mar, 2008
    Florida

Paid in full $150.58 for 200 platinum for everquest 2. was delivered 30 platinum. Weeks went by, no response to emails, online customer service was useless. filed complaint through paypal. Still order was not filled. Will not refund my money or finish delivery. I don't know what can be done, but please tell others not to order from this company or their affiliates for risk of being ripped off. Get the word out!!

1st of Apr, 2008
    THsale
    California

So basically, nothing new than has been posted on this site, i'm just pissed that i didn't look into this site before I bought, i should have known something was up when it was so much cheaper than everyone else, so can anyone recommend another site for PL'ing?

8th of Apr, 2008
    ThSale - Terrible service!
    China
    www.thsale.com

I hope that unlike my you haven't read this too late. I used THSale to level my account and i discovered that they are the worst company for power leveling and WoW services i have ever come across. I signed up for a 1-70 package and paid extra money to have it done quicker than the 30 day period and after 8 days the character had progressed up to lvl 24... I could have done that in 3 days part time playing and no one is paying me... After that my account was banned and i had to have it restored. I was advised that this was banned due to the use of BOTS (automated leveling programs) some of the tell tales signs are terrible gear, no reputation with factions and a completely empty quest log

It was after the restoration that i contacted "PlayPal" (i used this term because they seem to think this is all a huge game) and they stated no refund could be made stating reasons such as "no violation of terms and conditions". So i went to THSFail and they said they would be happy to resume to which i replied i would only like the amount outstanding after the leveling back in gold... Simple Suggestion, yes? NO...

After 3 hours did the operator finally get my point and say that she couldn't do it, they person who can, went home an hour ago... how convenient. I still have not received anything from them and nor do i expect to. I only discovered how bad these people were after following up their terrible service.

If you are thinking about dealing with these people... Don't.

• Br
      10th of Jun, 2008
    www.thsale.com

STAY AWAY!!! I didn't listen to the complaints and got scammed. They get your account banned; and then they don't refund money. Can't even get money back from Paypal either - Paypal is a waste- they don't help at all, as long as they get their commission they are happy.

Stay away from THSALE unless you want your account banned.

• Wo
      10th of Jun, 2008

There has been a massive ban wave by Blizzard Entertainment Ltd lately and I am here to warn you that if ANY power leveling service uses any third party software (which 99.9% do) you WILL be banned. Do not even take the risk. Blizzard are cracking down hard, you will NEVER get your account back. The prices of gold has risen sharply and the price of power leveling has dropped a lot, that should tell you a lot.

• Ro
      20th of Jun, 2008
    ThSale - Terrible scam
    www.thsale.com

I ordered 500 gold from them, prior to understanding the issues with their company and the fact that buying gold violates the agreement. Besides that, they continued to be out of stock, and delayed delivery. This shocks me because they will sell up to 10, 000 gold at one time... and if I had spent that they would have NEVER been able to conjure up the goods. Besides that, I opened up a dispute with Paypal after they gave me the same response to my asking of when my gold would get to me. Here is our messages through Paypal.

Total Messages: 4
    From PayPal: PayPal on 6/20/2008 15:22 PDT
    A Refund was issued.

From Buyer: Crystal Irvin on 6/19/2008 19:14 PDT.
    After some research I have found that selling or buying gold for money actually violates the Agreement you must consent to in order to play the game. I do not intend on breaking my agreement. I want a refund.

From Seller: THS International Inc on 6/19/2008 18:28 PDT
    We are so sorry for the delay! Unfortunately, we have no gold in stock at this moment. We hope you can allow us a little more time and we will try our best to get the items to you ASAP. There is no need to worry, when we have acquired what you need we will send it to you directly. By the way, if you need any help, please contact our live chat operators any time. Thank you and have a nice day

From Buyer: Crystal Irvin on 6/19/2008 17:27 PDT
    Never received delivery. Contacted through website chat four times, was always told it would be a few more hours. I ordered the smallest quantity available, 500g. Apparently out of stock, you should never sell something you DON'T have. They sell in amounts up to 10, 000g. After finding this:https://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=thsaleI am extremely concerned. If you cannot deliver immediately, and that means RIGHT NOW, I want a full refund.Also, if this is indeed illegal, I want no part and want my money back.

Buying gold can easily get you banned or hacked, and that's not worth it. I was fortunate enough to have dealt through Paypal and got my refund.

DON'T RISK IT!

• Je
      16th of Mar, 2009

I agree with you. It just happened to me. I spent $149 for pl and my account got suspended @ level 30. And they won't give you a refund. DO NOT USE THSALE!!!

• Su
      28th of Jun, 2009

oh ye, i know it. a year ago, i want to buy gold. so i searched in the google. then i went to thsale to order. and after i bought, my account is banned. and i came back to ask the man in thsale. but no one told me why. i am so angry. i swear to god, i will never go to thsale. i have never gone to www.ugamegold.com. i will go tovisit it. if it is good, i will decide to order from it later.

• Re
      15th of Aug, 2009

I got perma-banned from WoW due to them using bots while powerleveling. I did get my money back from paypal after fighting for it, but that didnt get my account back that had 5 70's on it already. I guess thats what I get for being lazy and letting someone else level for me. I cant believe a site that stresses they DO NOT use any bots for leveling gets my account banned for it. Then they tried to tell me it wasnt their fault and that all I have to do is ask blizzard and they will re-open it. That didnt fly with blizzard so I had to start all over again. THSale is a huge ripoff.