Thrivextreme / Fraudulent Charges

1484 S State Street, Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-590-6909 / 888-985-5327

On 12/22/2014 I purchased a free trial sample of Garcinia Cambogia for only $ 5.97 shipping and handling. I then attempted to cancel any further orders a week later by speaking to a customer rep named Michael. He insisted on giving me a sweeter deal if I would continue receiving the product, however, I wanted to cancel. I asked for his identification but he gave me nothing. I very bluntly told him to cancel my subscription and he finally said okay. I asked for a confirmation number and received nothing. Furthermore, the following month 01/05/2015 and 01/22/2015 my credit card was charged $ 86.94 and $ 87.96 without my consent. I repeatedly try calling customer service and could not make any head way. I then went to my bank to report the erroneous charges. This company are stealing my money and I want it back. They are criminals in business and need to be stopped.

Sa
Feb 7, 2015

Comments

20th of Feb, 2015

Same thing. They claim a 30 day trial but start charging you 10 days after receiving and keep on charging you even when you tell them to cancel. I reported them to my bank and they canceled my card and charged them back for the amounts they stole.

• Al
      19th of May, 2015

Same for me...Others have had this same experience...impossible to cancel through customer service.
    Anyone out there you MUST report the fraudulent changes to the bank and ask them to block further charges.

• Fr
      28th of May, 2015

I'm having the same problem. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, the E commerce better business bureau, and Google to have them removed from the internet as a bad website. It would help if everyone else would too.