Thrive Market / I don't get products
I live in England and my Master Card bill showed a Thrive Market yearly fee for £46.50. I never signed up for this and I want compensation. How in the hell did they find and do this to me? I'm going to the bank and see what I can do.
This is insane. When I try to contact them I get a page that says 406 Not Acceptable. I have never heard of Thrive Life and why would I order anything from them when I live in the UK?
I want reimbursement from this company or deletion of the £46.50.
This is an empty fee of complete nothing which I can't afford.
More Thrive Market Complaints & Reviews
- Thrive Market - total scam! 
- Thrive Market - cancel unwanted membership 
- Thrive Market - fraudulent yearly membership fee
- Thrive Market - remove credit card information after cancellation 
- Thrive Market Inc - their trial had obligations, so be aware 
- Thrive Market - order & fraudulent membership charge
- Thrive Market - thrive borage oil
- Thrive Market - intentional scam
- Thrive Market - order was not received 
- Thrive Market - membership