Thrive Learning Institute / Stealing Money and Harrassment

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8882089320 ext.1015

I was scammed by a company using 2 names-Thrive Learning Institute and Infusion Media. They are the same company. They will contact you by e-mail offering to sell you a Google kit to start an online business. They will use your credit card numbers to debit your account for S&H as well as other unheard of charges. Then they will call for your other credit card numbers so they can take money from all of your credit card companies and start a home computer business. Brandon Clark, who seems to be the leader's name in this business will seem to be a very nice guy until you tell him of your intent to retrieve your stolen funds. Then he will call you at 10:15 at night and wake you from a sound sleep and discredit your claims towards retribution of your funds. Please beware of this company. Guard yourself from similar torture.

Ca

Comments

• Vi
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Help, Help... did anyone get there money back?????? I just signed up yesterday... and I want to cancel. Help anyone, ...thanks you.. Need any comments I can get.

29th of May, 2009

What are you idiots talking about?? My wife and I came aboard Thrive's "Success Team" a little over 2 months ago and couldn't be happier! In a few short weeks with our coaching team helping us, we have been able to not only find a product to sell, but we have also cleared a profit of over $3, 800 so far...anybody not making money with these experts helping them has got to be brain dead. I wish I would have found them a few years ago!

Jerry Pace
    Clearfield, IN

29th of May, 2009

I also have great things to say about Thrive Learning Institute, and more to the point, about Brandon Clark. I have been looking for a way to make money from home for the past 3 years. After a nasty divorce and two different layoffs, I was discouraged beyond belief. That's when my fortune changed. While surfing the web late one night I came across an advertisement that boasted of making thousands from home. With 2 young childred at home, I figured I had nothing to lose. I initially spent about $2 dollars on their materials which were very helpful. About a week after that, I got a phone call from someone offering to let me qualify to work with coaches. A short "interview" transpired that led me to talk with their Program Director named Brandon Clark. He answered all my questions and was nothing but informative, and professional. At the end of the call I spent about $10, 000 dollars. I am thrilled to say that I have never been in a better position financially. It took roughly 4 months for me to make my investment back. Now I consistantly make over $5, 000 a month. I recomend their services if you are serious about an online business.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Matheson
    Spokane, WA

29th of May, 2009

I made enough money with Thrive and their coaching program to pay my way through my final year of college. Couldn't have done it without them. THRIVE ROCKS!!!

DW Henry
    Henderson, NV

29th of May, 2009

Anyone discrediting Thrive, or their Success Team is up in the night. I consistantly make 3 thousand dollars plus after graduating from their program. I too was interviewed by Brandon Clark. The man knew his stuff to say the least. To the person who is slinging mud I say get it together!

Steven Call
    Tyler, TX

• Be
      29th of May, 2009

Too bad Jerry never puts a website up where these facts could be checked out.

Since he gives all these stories from various states - are these just off Thrive's website?

Oh - and four out of five of Jerry's posts are on this page.

How about some actual statistics rather than "success stories" which are a little too glowing with no real world evidence to back them up.

Need: actual websites where people are earning money, as Thrive trained them. What their average Google position is - or how many affiliates are selling for them, number of auctions they run, etc. Proof. What niche are they operating in - what's their Page Rank?

Business people I talk to say it's nearly impossible for anyone to make their money back in 60-90 days - so what "secret formula" are you using to make $3, 800 in two months? (Or is it something in the Kool-Aid?) Nothing on the videos on their site showed how to do this.

If you've seen some video's the rest of their clients haven't - tell all of us "brain dead" "idiots" the names of these and how they made for you "fabulous" success.

Otherwise, you're just another Thrive Learning shill.

• Wi
      30th of May, 2009

First of all, Ben There...where have you been reallly? If you spent as much energy making money online as you spend attempting to discredit people and their efforts, you might actually be somewhere. What do you do for a living? What evidence do you have that substantiates your claims? Please Ben There, the only place you have been is down your daddys leg...which is where the best part of you ran.

• Cm
      30th of May, 2009

Well William...Ben There is a pretty smart guy and having checked out his very successful website against Thrive...you sound to me like you hold a VERY PERSONAL GRUDGE against Ben There!!!
    Could your name have possibly been mentioned in one of Ben There's articles????????

• Be

William,

Too easy to flame, isn't it?

Have you taken any Thrive training? Or do you just work for Thrive?

Let's just apply this advice you've given in your two posts on this board to yourself. While you earlier said you experienced great coaching, where is your own site?

You can look up my other posts easily and know that I give specific ways people can get their refunds - and it isn't by complaining about Thrive or anyone else. People get their refunds by going back to the sales company through the Utah Div of Consumer Protection and/or the Utah A/G. And also doing charge-backs.

The important point about posting to complaint forums is to treat people as you'd like to be treated. Either give good advice which is helpful, or simply back up your claims about the service you received. The main point of these forums and boards is to *help* others.

Yes, there are people out there who don't really want to work at what they've decided to do. And this also is partially Thrive's responsibility. Their sales floors (which they train to sell their products) should be qualifying people better. Some people are simply refund risks. These people should either be given extra coaching until they are satisfied, or simply get the sales floor to refund them in order to avoid a lot of complaints.

However, there are many people who come to these boards for help with their problem. If there were more people telling them to simply do some more lessons, or to quit the hosting and learn everything you can from all the eLibrary - well, that would be helpful.

I choose to help by informing people about their options on getting refunds.

But to have people on these forums and boards who do nothing but flame other people really shows their character.

Meeting people in public used to mean you had to have public manners. Now that anyone can hide behind a login, some take advantage of this to simply be rude.

So, William, what's your choice?

Have you actually built a site that other people can go to? Or is your next comment here only going to be to flame me or someone else?

Choose wisely.