Thrifty Vet / SCAM
In May 2012 I ordered a years supply of frontline for 2 cats and 1 dog...I never received a receipt for my purchase.
It arrived in a timely manner and began applying it to the animals each month as directed.
We have such a flea infestation in our home...this stuff DOES NOT work. My husband brought the pacakge
to our vet..and they told him we have been SCAMMED, the vet tech showed my husband the difference
in packaging between the real frontline product and what we purchased from Thrifty Vet sold as "frontline".
$272 later, I supposeI am thankful that whatever crap we put on them...didn't kill them...though my dogs hair is
starting to fall out..(the vet tech told us to give him a bath with dawn dish detergent to get this supposed "frontline"
off him. I sent an email into Thrifty Vet...and they just sent me some standard form letter of a response...DON'T BUY
VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!
More Thrifty Vet Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Vet - No invoice/ response/website errors 
- Thrifty Vet - fraud 
- Thrifty Vet - No receipt of meds 
- Thrifty Vet - there product does not work 
- Thrifty Vet - they owe me 79.99 
- Thrifty Vet / Frontline Plus - NEVER RECEIVED PRODUCT FOR MY DOG 
- ThriftyVet - Took Payment of $267.97 Never Shipped Product 
- ThriftyVet.com - False Advertising 
- Thrifty Vet - flea med.s 
- Thrifty Vet - &Foreign Transaction Fees& apply, are not properly disclosed