Thrifty Rent A Car — unwanted insurance for rental vehicle
13-14Apr17 I arrived to pick up my rental, accepted paperwork and went on my way.
25Apr17 I returned the aforementioned rental vehicle early and departed. My issue with said transaction is that this is a business account and that, a business trip.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Jose, CAMy supervisors didn't approve any insurance for said vehicle and when questioned, I politely declined as it is not part of my personal practice nor is it permitted to place insurance on rental vehicles.
I was subsequently charged and exorbitant amount of money that I would like to see returned to my Expedia gold account.
I anxiously await your reply,
Lynn Clifford Morris II
Field Service Manager
More Thrifty Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Car Rental - overcharges
- Thrifty Car Rental / Dollar Rent A Car - bad service
- Thrifty Car Rental - car rental ft myers airport 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - a car rental 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior