Thrifty Rent A Car / unaccepted tolls and insurances added to my rental
eDreams booking - Ref: [protected] Rental records [protected]
2-14 October 2018. Boston Airport.
I paid before $400 for rent by American debit card. I told to the cashier that I have insurance on our debit card and do not need additional insurance. He told Yes. They took after that another $720!!! - for all possible insurances. They did not get me to see that I was signing. I have called them and they claim that I have signed, but did not give me this signed document. They have wrote that PAI/PEC 90$, Prem Poad Serv 116$, Emer Sickness PrTct 65 $, Toll Charges 120$ were accepted. I was not provided with Plate-Pass, I did not know that I paid Toll Charge, and I paid cash at all toll roads. Concession fee recovery 68 $- in my voucher agreement is stated: local taxes included. I accepted only Additional driver and Fuel purchase. Where is this signed document? I have rights to see it!
More Thrifty Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Car Rental - overcharges
- Thrifty Car Rental / Dollar Rent A Car - bad service
- Thrifty Car Rental - car rental ft myers airport 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - a car rental 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior