Thrifty Car Rental / undeclared upgrade charge
My business colleague and I were kept waiting to pick up our reserved car at the Omaha Thrifty Car Rental desk in Eppley Airfield terminal on January 26, 2009. The desk person apologized for our long wait and said he would put us in a better car as compensation for our inconvenience. Upon returning the car two days later, I discovered that he had charged us a $38/ day upgrade fee on our daily rate of $44. He had never told us anything about an upgrade fee. I spoke to the supervisor of the Thrifty operation by telephone, but he was totally unsympathetic, felt no obligation to remove the charges or to investigate the behavior of his desk personnel. I will never rent from Thrifty again and I urge anyone who reads this tale of woe to do the same.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - refund 15/08/18 not received
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.