Thrifty Car Rental / no car for my reservation
I had a Reservation with Thrifty at Denver int'l Airport. My reservation on 2/26/09 was for an SUV with a Ski rack for our Ski trip. I made the reservation about a month in advance. Upon my arrival "Brooklyn" the rental attendant told me they didn't have the SUV I reserved but did have a bigger SUV for $50 more. I didn't want to pay more than what I reserved. Between him and his manager they decided to honor my reservation and send me to a competitor (Advance car rental). They told us they talked to Advance and that they would honor the rate we hade with Thrifty. When arriving at Advance they said Thrifty had never called them but they could help us and get us a SUV. The rental was more than my reservation.
Long Story short..THRIFTY SUCKS and jeopardized my ski vacation!! I will never rent from them again and I will make sure no one I know will rent from them either.
More Thrifty Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - refund 15/08/18 not received
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.